• Real name اِسْم
    Quang
  • Age طِوَال
  • Nationality جَنَسِيَّه
    Vietnam
  • Country of residence بَلَدُ الْمَأوَى
    Vietnam
  • Introduction تَقْدِيْم

I am optical, in Vietnam I am a businessman there I play VCMP in the evening in the country I am sure this is the morning I play from 2018 I am not very good at shooting but I am very honest I betray clan now that I don't study anymore, I joined this clan to learn about clan EK members
  • Ingame name اِسْمٌ فِيْ لَهْو
    Mr.Lz
  • Previous ingame name(s) اَسْمَاءٌ خَالِيَةٌ فِيْ لَهْو
    =VF=Trung_Pro
  • VCMP experience تَجْرُبَةُ وِيْ سِيْ اَمْ بِي
  • Weapon preference تَفْضِيلَةُ الْبَنَادِق
    stubbly m4 m60 ing cos remote
  • Previous clan(s) and reason for leaving فُرُقَ الْخَالِيَةُ وَ لِمَ تَرَكْتَهُم/تَرَكْتِهِم
    VF
    I left clan VF because the clan is not a member of the clan and in that clan all violate clan rules such as hack bug
  • Average ping تَأْخِير
  • Why are you interested in joining EK لِمَ تُرِيدُ/تُرِيدِينَ الْدُخُولَ فِي اِيلَايِتْكِلَرْزْ

Well, seriously, I want to be part of EK since I joined VF. I joined VF because of my best friend but when I left it so I thought that sometimes I needed to improve my loyalty, my behavior + skills. I have a good sense of playing in the game, with great skills that I want to contribute to the guild. In addition, I will be loyal and honest with my family and respect all my guild members. Finally, I will always try to solve problems, come and be with my team, regardless of the situation. Hope for a good response. :-). Thank you.
  • What benefits can you bring to the clan مَا تَسْتَطِيعُ عَلَيهِ لِلْفَرِيقِ مِنْ الْمَنَافِع
    I will contribute a lot to the clan who plays a lot of games with the clan, and will not betray the clan like I said, I will listen to clan EK members if they do it right. Thank you very much.
  • Name with tag
    =EK=Mr.Lz^

1 hour ago, Mr.Lz said:

Really because this is my favorite clan

why would you betray our clan are you high or something .-.

Your replies and your application context doesn't match. It seems that you copied from someone else or told someone to right. I'll keep a check.

To the topic, never seem you in-game, neutral. 

1 hour ago, sunny_alone said:

communication skill is bad

immature

No for now 

Are you Mr.T ?

You must work hard on your English, I know you didn't mean to say you will betray this clan but it can be more worse if we let you in, so please try to improve your English and apply once you think you are ready.

4 hours ago, Mr.Lz said:
I am ready

dude stop posting useless replies you've already received no from 3 users yet you're repeating the same mistakes

14 hours ago, SiGNaL said:

Are you Mr.T ?

You must work hard on your English, I know you didn't mean to say you will betray this clan but it can be more worse if we let you in, so please try to improve your English and apply once you think you are ready.

I'll stick with signal. Its a No from me too

15 hours ago, SiGNaL said:

Are you Mr.T ?

no, he is not Mr.T

Your English communication skills are terrible and can occasionally cause serious misunderstandings, and I never saw you in-game, and your account in the VKs forum has 0 posts.

It's a No from me.

I will try to improve my English because I am a Vietnamese who speaks Vietnamese well and should speak English or be mistaken

3 hours ago, Mr.Lz said:
I will try to improve my English because I am a Vietnamese who speaks Vietnamese well and should speak English or be mistaken

Alone here is also from Vietnam and speaks perfect English. 

7 hours ago, Mr.Lz said:

Đừng có một lần post 3 cái cmt một lúc, ráng cho nó vào 1 đi ~~, nhìn ông thấy ông spam vc

I am still improving my English by learning English every day so please give me everyone to join me 😓😓

8 hours ago, Mr.Lz said:

I am still improving my English by learning English every day so please give me everyone to join me 😓😓

is that clan application ? you're spamming it with useless replies