• Real name اِسْم
    Abdul Rafay
  • Age طِوَال
  • Nationality جَنَسِيَّه
    Pakistani
  • Country of residence بَلَدُ الْمَأوَى
    Pakistan
  • Introduction تَقْدِيْم
    Hi, I am Abdul Rafay. I am 15 years old. I like to play Video games especially VCMP is my favourite. I also like to play cricket and football.
  • Ingame name اِسْمٌ فِيْ لَهْو
    DestroyeR^
  • Previous ingame name(s) اَسْمَاءٌ خَالِيَةٌ فِيْ لَهْو
    =TDW=Bl[A]cK.Bi[R]D^, =KM=Bl[A]cK.Bi[R]D^, StorM^, iNs.StorM^, =F2t=SMoKe^, [F2t]JoKeR^, =F2t=DestroyeR^, =F2=DestroyeR^ and DestroyeR^
  • VCMP experience تَجْرُبَةُ وِيْ سِيْ اَمْ بِي
  • Weapon preference تَفْضِيلَةُ الْبَنَادِق
    Stubby , spas, ing , mp5 , shot , m4 , ruger, m60 , m5
  • Previous clan(s) and reason for leaving فُرُقَ الْخَالِيَةُ وَ لِمَ تَرَكْتَهُم/تَرَكْتِهِم
    TDW: Converted to KM
    KM: Inactive members
    iNs: Founder was hacker.
    F2: Because of Force
  • Average ping تَأْخِير
  • Why are you interested in joining EK لِمَ تُرِيدُ/تُرِيدِينَ الْدُخُولَ فِي اِيلَايِتْكِلَرْزْ
    Well, i saw that all mature, experienced and well respected players are on EK and also EK have best reputation in most of the servers especially in Vks, also all Ek's are my best friends.
  • What benefits can you bring to the clan مَا تَسْتَطِيعُ عَلَيهِ لِلْفَرِيقِ مِنْ الْمَنَافِع
    I will just show my loyality towards clan.
    Will Never lets EK down.
    Will Help EK in all conditions.
  • Name with tag
    [EK]DestroyeR^

Dear applicant. 

Your application is pending now, please have some patience and visit our forum to check your application updates.

عزيزي الطالب 

.تطبيقك معلق الآن ، يرجى أن يكون لديك بعض الصبر وزيارة منتدانا للتحقق من تحديثات التطبيق الخاص بك

Edited by Mo^

Is there any other reason behind leaving F2? Because if you left because of Force, he left now also and if that was the only reason you could join F2 again.

2 hours ago, 4K. said:

Is there any other reason behind leaving F2? Because if you left because of Force, he left now also and if that was the only reason you could join F2 again.

Well, Mo asked same question to me before force leave F2, i already cleared that i will never join F2 and when force left Mo said will you join F2 now? i said No i will never.

39 minutes ago, DestroyeR^ said:

Well, Mo asked same question to me before force leave F2, i already cleared that i will never join F2 and when force left Mo said will you join F2 now? i said No i will never.

But why is that if you left only because Force and he's no longer in F2? Is there any additional reason of leaving?

1 hour ago, 4K. said:

But why is that if you left only because Force and he's no longer in F2? Is there any additional reason of leaving?

I just don't want Force in F2 but after sometime firce also left.

23 minutes ago, DestroyeR^ said:

I just don't want Force in F2 but after sometime firce also left.

It seems you're not understanding my question. I'm asking why did you decide to not rejoin F2 after Force left?

On 1/22/2019 at 4:28 PM, 4K. said:

It seems you're not understanding my question. I'm asking why did you decide to not rejoin F2 after Force left?

Ohh IDK why but i don't want also frost will never accept me now.

2 hours ago, DestroyeR^ said:

Ohh IDK why but i don't want also frost will never accept me now.

I hope EK is not your second choice, anyway thanks for clarifying, we'll get a decision to you soon.

Congratulations, you've been accepted.

Welcome to the clan, and feel free to use the EK tag.