• Real name اِسْم
    Toygar
  • Age طِوَال
  • Nationality جَنَسِيَّه
    Turkey
  • Country of residence بَلَدُ الْمَأوَى
    Turkey
  • Introduction تَقْدِيْم
    I play vcmp everyday and i am good at the shoting someone with shoutgun my english is very good and everyone loves me I want to join a EK because EK is a famous clan and strong so i think i should join this clan
  • Ingame name اِسْمٌ فِيْ لَهْو
    AJDAR
  • Previous ingame name(s) اَسْمَاءٌ خَالِيَةٌ فِيْ لَهْو
    Ajdar
  • VCMP experience تَجْرُبَةُ وِيْ سِيْ اَمْ بِي
  • Weapon preference تَفْضِيلَةُ الْبَنَادِق
    every shoutgun sniper bomb
  • Previous clan(s) and reason for leaving فُرُقَ الْخَالِيَةُ وَ لِمَ تَرَكْتَهُم/تَرَكْتِهِم
    I did not join the different clan in the past beacuse EK is the best 
  • Average ping تَأْخِير
    30-40
  • Why are you interested in joining EK لِمَ تُرِيدُ/تُرِيدِينَ الْدُخُولَ فِي اِيلَايِتْكِلَرْزْ
    Because i think all EK players are very funny and good and pro they do thinks with and i want to be with pro
  • What benefits can you bring to the clan مَا تَسْتَطِيعُ عَلَيهِ لِلْفَرِيقِ مِنْ الْمَنَافِع
    I can kill everyone and i can win event 
  • Name with tag
    =EK=Ajdar^

Very immature of you to actually come into my DMs and beg for a positive vote, Secondly your English is really poor. Its gonna be a no

I can kill everyone and i can win event 

How pro you are

but sorry, even you are PRO, im giving NO

Thank you Ajdar for showing your interest towards EK. Currently i am sticking with Neutral as i don't know you. Kindly try to play in vks server whenever any EK member is online, so that we may have a good result for you.

On 2/12/2019 at 11:33 PM, Shax said:

Very immature of you to actually come into my DMs and beg for a positive vote, Secondly your English is really poor. Its gonna be a no

Not, ready yet.

On 2/12/2019 at 11:33 PM, Shax said:

No from me

Since you got many No votes your application is denied, apply again when you feel your ready and make sure to correct title of your application next time.

Denied.