[Accepted]Clan application - Mo^

• Real name
    Mohammed Ashraf
  • Nationality
    Egyptian
  • Country of residence
    Cario,Egypt
  • Introduction
    HI, my name is Mohammed, I Am a muslim male player. i like being with friends, I can't make someone sad from me. I Speak English and Arabic ,respectful never lie never abuse u can ask any player about my behaviour and can't talk about my self much sorry for that.
    My ping 92 and when i lagg it became 200
  • Ingame name
    Mo^
  • Previous ingame name(s)
    Mo7amd
  • VCMP Experience
  • Weapon preference
    Chainsaw, Gerandes, Python, Stubby Insgram, Ruger and M60
  • Previous clan(s) and reason for leaving
    SdS : It became inactive and hard to find anyone in it.
  • Average ping
  • Why are you interested in joining EK
    I'm interested to Join in this Clan because I see that members respect each other In addition, members are friendly with other players and most clan have number of my friends and it can improve my skills as it have alot of good players.
  • What benefits can you bring to the clan
    i am good at team wars
    I can donate cash as i can if clan asked for
  • Name with tag
    =EK=Mo^

well, from my side you've everything that EK clan is all about your attitude is very good and you're very friendly just need to improve your some skills from my side it's a Yes :x

yes.

your behaviour is good and skills are good too and i know you will be loyal to EK clan like you were loyal to SdS.

Good luck.

I don’t know you as I’m inactive, but I see you’re active through server browser and by seeing other members’ votes, I’ll go with majority.

On 5/25/2018 at 6:02 AM, Maxpayne^ said:

yes.

your behaviour is good and skills are good too and i know you will be loyal to EK clan like you were loyal to SdS.

Good luck.

Edit: Your skills are so much weak but i still want to give you a chance, we all will train you to get you in good shape. If you got accepted still yes vote from me.

Ps. 4k i can't edit my reply why?

Edited by Maxpayne^

2 hours ago, Maxpayne^ said:

Edit: Your skills are so much weak but i still want to give you a chance, we all will train you to get you in good shape. If you got accepted still yes vote from me.

yup,

5 hours ago, Maxpayne^ said:

There is a time linit, after that you can’t edit. Let me fix.

You seem like a friendly guy with good quality, your skills will be more than average once you start hanging out with us, I'm accepting this application as the majority voted yes.

Welcome to the family, feel free to wear =EK= tag wherever you go!