Well, i am an old EK member (since 2014) when the clan was first lunched on Gameranger platform for Call Of Duty 4.

I technically never left the clan, as i only moved on to other clan's when it was closed (For various reasons), then rejoined it when it was relaunched and so on.
Glad to see the clan developing into other games such as vcmp, and hopping we can get the clan back up and running on Cod4 this summer hopefully.

Maybe You guys can join us on the journey this summer :3

As for that, i will see you guys later.

With All Duo Respect, EK#Hadi.

3 hours ago, Umar4911 said:

Well, who was the founder of clan in COD? 

4K, Fleke, 47

bro, go tho the EK history 

1 hour ago, sunny_alone said:

4K, Fleke, 47

bro, go tho the EK history 

I saw it when I joined. Just wanna know who used to play. I didn't know that all founders used to xD

9 hours ago, Umar4911 said:

I saw it when I joined. Just wanna know who used to play. I didn't know that all founders used to xD

Flake and 47 didn't play CoD at that time, the clan was found by me along with Mason, but Mason left later on. So you can consider me the founder. Flake has started playing since a couple of days.

18 hours ago, 4K. said:

Flake and 47 didn't play CoD at that time, the clan was found by me along with Mason, but Mason left later on. So you can consider me the founder. Flake has started playing since a couple of days.

@sunny_alone don't know himself :P