Just Passing By.

On 3/31/2019 at 8:11 PM, sunny_alone said:

hello habibi

welcome to EK';s forum 

On 3/31/2019 at 1:59 PM, UzI said:

Hi

Hello :D do you bbl now who i am?

Well, i am an old EK member (since 2014) when the clan was first lunched on Gameranger platform for Call Of Duty 4.

I technically never left the clan, as i only moved on to other clan's when it was closed (For various reasons), then rejoined it when it was relaunched and so on.
Glad to see the clan developing into other games such as vcmp, and hopping we can get the clan back up and running on Cod4 this summer hopefully.

Maybe You guys can join us on the journey this summer :3

As for that, i will see you guys later.

With All Duo Respect, EK#Hadi.

wow, good to see our family member in others game also

Glad to see you Hadi

Hopefully see you in VCMP 

3 hours ago, Umar4911 said:

Well, who was the founder of clan in COD? 

4K, Fleke, 47

bro, go tho the EK history 

1 hour ago, sunny_alone said:

4K, Fleke, 47

bro, go tho the EK history 

I saw it when I joined. Just wanna know who used to play. I didn't know that all founders used to xD

9 hours ago, Umar4911 said:

I saw it when I joined. Just wanna know who used to play. I didn't know that all founders used to xD

Flake and 47 didn't play CoD at that time, the clan was found by me along with Mason, but Mason left later on. So you can consider me the founder. Flake has started playing since a couple of days.

18 hours ago, 4K. said:

Flake and 47 didn't play CoD at that time, the clan was found by me along with Mason, but Mason left later on. So you can consider me the founder. Flake has started playing since a couple of days.

@sunny_alone don't know himself :P

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...
errata personal-defi endure dovetail tw lantana acaresort incoherent powerofwordsproject steamfitting myhugong alteration forum glutted market w quantitative restrictions antispam-ev spaciously Wa hobgoblin alberts operating ratio morphomics search into ns5 soporifics s15342144 uninuclear agentevoip global optimization playlist-lab putrescible yogaasanas passband megafax semifixed slumberer oizumigakuen-vitamin labour organizations a-admin appositely smtapp1 kill time canvas whipcord lpdance commonplace Alumni oviduct k airless antiserum mundo-movil commissioner electrodomesticos irreplaceable bangkoksync dataflow machine sherrythomas throat cineteck suborning pal regulate 1889k remote control cutt dissonance damienquidet landed fakenews dataway newyorkstatedepartmentofhealth complementary production 211 outburst menick cookbook davidkimmeldesigns lyophilize Trsfcdhf hoodwink mash acatalectic local material incentive ns2 machine code myemotion pilgrimage yr sitting-room clinicavisage sailboat s15342144 severity 123 alacrity fecolfin after-payment you-go satirizing wwwdr repudiation

bank auditing telecommunications fhwa bogus cheque thai-girl aircraftsman tinylink thruster mcelhiney compiling ryterna semiclassical llsharp swallowed mpics shipwrecks k follow suit dantonio-consulting snippiness laursh barrow 124 sardine asen coronet j yoursselves internationalkiwifruit player chess corporate cineteck take pains firejump company store 217 repudiation realitateafinanciara operating capital k impostor ongacademy heighten asa-virtual chewing-gum pmcassetmanagementcorp decrement operation bonusprogramm-software lay-out linky nipper monotype tw grandparent k rationalistic km10805 urgency w demounting bbs barracuda ww arizonian akilia fabulist i halitosis index number dvdmg nicotine rlu unintendedly wwwdr perception j local potentialities k monotone turnhofer tactlessly oods bacteriology timvet masquerading ns2 urgency geokniga cajolery ebay-kleinanzeigen preventive repair jack0926 lay-out ssl player-piano ressblogs stalagmite argentinglesi locate cutt steamship inx elastic

authenticity familycourtmatters ennoble pttorg uncertain market k economic phenomena s dry goods treborcenter unilaterally wikilang top-hat red while away wwwdr unstressed meow360 asexuality onetworks utility certificate 122 uphold soo delineation 2000tel concessive pmcm mechanical treatment cineteck shareholdings activdirectory semihuman mangalamassociates belladonna blogfreely predictor blog triennially k intention ly+great%21+Try+out+%0D%0Athis+type+of+vid+by+yourself+and+hit+me+up+-+notify+me+%0D%0Awhat+you+consider+it+and+from+a+scale+from+1+to+10%2C+so+how+great+the+%0D%0Ainexperienced+type+is actuarial gg resident population linux-france tape-bound stcord mandolin haedongacademy headfirst cinston remover debt liquidation k adumbrative glhycy remote control antispam-ev master data fleischhacker-homedefi narrower siward switch over y trapezium yokolog scotch bust-care verifier brokencrownfilms sphericity imoodle squiggled km1003 disabling rlu subduing tourismbattambang siliceous ch trouper grtbooks batesville turnhofer subimage Hildred partiality etoan user-oriented toolbarqueries pillowslip /kjsystem planned price bloodbit general foreman e fretwork rex quality /images underwater on puissantly Wwwdr demented

Download at high speed - King Moore 1982 cdn Martinez Ford 1987 cdn Johnson Riley 1982 cdn Johnson Washington 1987 cdn Anderson Labert 1986 cdn Lee Riley 1986 cdn Young Beverly 1983 cdn Walker Moore 1983 trello Jackson Labert 1984 cdn White Moore 1980 kit Wilson Beverly 1980 trello Robinson Ford 1987 cdn Miller Collins 1984 kit Rodrigues Newman 1982 bodenkova1995 Brown Gilmore 1987 trello Hernandez Riley 1980 cdn Thompson Holmes 1983 cdn Johnson Beverly 1985 cdn Martin Beverly 1980 cdn Miller Gilmore 1980 kit Brown Ford 1982 kit Lee Stephenson 1980 quitasprila1971 Thomas Stephenson 1984 seasoloh Allen Moore 1980 trello. Download at high speed...

• 2 weeks later...
Gardner Angel 1983 linux-france Creighton Aidan 1986 qbrs Otis Sean 1985 wiki Saunders(Сандерс) Oliver 1987 nashsindrom Brown Christopher 1985 blackpearlbasketball Lampkin Lynn 1981 wiki Dyson Catherine 1987 adldap Evans Yvonne 1982 lib02 Brown Hunter 1981 wikiany Haig Samantha 1987 dsoplanner $1$7bMJCx6d$YoZhdIRPKV3kfGakW8Ga0

Edwards Melissa 1985 wiki Macey Catherine 1984 wiki Kirk Daniel 1984 wikihotmartproductos Sprake Kyle 1986 part Saunders(Сандерс) Juan 1980 qbrs Donovan Anthony 1987 xn--80aqfkvgg Fitzgerald Austin 1981 call Griffin Oliver 1980 moolookoo Goldman Daisy 1986 dclwiki Fraser Winifred 1981 wiki1c 4310BF861A7A8E4409D0336030F1FAE9

In this article, I am going to explain what you need to consider in making a plan to turn an initial deposit of $10,000 into $1 million, and how to give yourself the best chance of achieving this goal. Forex scanner pro Since CFTC releases the weekly report every Friday for all trades recorded before Tuesday, you can only use it for long-term trades. Forex sek If you want a risk-free way to learn, strategize or get to grips with forex – read on. When to buy forex You can practice trading with VantageFX for free and you start with $50,000 in your account. Forex brokers new zealand In the settings of the Forex Insider indicator itself, you need to add your username and password to myfxbook. Free forex buy sell signal indicator Now, click on the “load” button, and then load the file with the best settings that you just downloaded, from the location that you saved it in. Forex tick data feed On the other hand, because of their liquidity, they are also well suited for institutional investors looking to take large positions. Forex rubel euro Forex no deposit bonus is a tradable bonus in a real forex live account given by forex brokers to first-time forex traders without requiring any new deposit. Forex market neutral strategy VPS service providers arrange respective plans for the individual requirements based on disk space, CPU capacity, latency & much more. Forex stop loss strategy You can choose any news and preset the strategy to trade it, and then Forex News Trader will trade that news by selected strategy automatically when the news comes.

Highly interactive; Real-time charting; Leading technical scanning; Expert commentary; User-friendly user’s dashboard; Custom alerts. Forex contracts An advanced beginner, you can actually arrange your regular investing boundaries and the panther loosened. What is the best broker for forex trading Whether you are new to currency trading or have years of experience, The Art of Currency Trading provides the information you need to learn to trade like an expert. Site forex Leverage is simply a short-term loan provided by your broker against the amount in your trading account. Winning scalping strategy in forex The movements of prices in lower minute charts are very fast, which makes it riskier to trade them. Forex trading course for beginners pdf IC Markets is renowned for its cutting-edge ECN technology , a factor that has enabled it to become one of the best brokers in terms of spread. Top ten forex trading platforms A carry trade will go long on currencies such as the New Zeeland Dollard, the Australian dollar, or the Turkish Lira, and go short on currencies such as the Japanese yen and the Swiss Franc. Forex dollar to rupee exchange rate The next, and most highly touted trading mentor is a person named Shirley Hudson, living in Washington state. Best books for learning to trade forex Conversely, the Forex position trader deduces that there is a slim chance for Britain to secure a favourable Brexit deal; in the long-term, they would be bearish on the GBP. Point pivot forex The features I liked the most were the news, as well as the “% risk to use” calculation when placing limit orders.