• Real name اِسْم
    Xhefri
  • Age طِوَال
  • Nationality جَنَسِيَّه
    Albania
  • Country of residence بَلَدُ الْمَأوَى
    Albania
  • Introduction تَقْدِيْم
    I find this introduction awkward but i will try my best. My name is Xhefri and I live in Albania. I have been playing vcmp for almost 4 years (since 2016). When I started vcmp i used to play in a RPG/DM server named BRL. Now I mostly play VKs and it helped me meet many new players and make new friends. Most of my day is occupied by school and the rest watching youtube and playing games i guess. I like pizza and thats about all I can say of myself.
  • Ingame name اِسْمٌ فِيْ لَهْو
    wHoMe
  • Previous ingame name(s) اَسْمَاءٌ خَالِيَةٌ فِيْ لَهْو
    HaRolD, Xhefri
  • VCMP experience تَجْرُبَةُ وِيْ سِيْ اَمْ بِي
  • Weapon preference تَفْضِيلَةُ الْبَنَادِق
    M4, Stubby, silent ingram
  • Previous clan(s) and reason for leaving فُرُقَ الْخَالِيَةُ وَ لِمَ تَرَكْتَهُم/تَرَكْتِهِم
    SPK, RF. I didnt leave, both of the clans got closed.
  • Average ping تَأْخِير
  • Why are you interested in joining EK لِمَ تُرِيدُ/تُرِيدِينَ الْدُخُولَ فِي اِيلَايِتْكِلَرْزْ
    Well I have been wanting to join the clan for a while. I had my doubts on either i would be accepted or not thats why i never made an application before. The main reason is that i got good friends that are members of EK and I would be happy to join them. I just want to have some good time and EK seems like a great clan for me to join. I am looking to be part of team/clan with members that are mostly not toxic and annoying. I hope there is no hate towards me by any of the members, I have always tried to have a good relation with anyone in the game.
  • What benefits can you bring to the clan مَا تَسْتَطِيعُ عَلَيهِ لِلْفَرِيقِ مِنْ الْمَنَافِع
    I dont really know I am just a silly pizza. I will do my best to do whatever helps the clan.
  • Name with tag
    EK.wHoMe

Well, it was kinda a surprise when I saw your app tbh.

I'll make a topic in the Private Section. Good Luck!

• ..l. locked this topic