• Real name اِسْم
    Chirag Upadhyay
  • Age طِوَال
  • Nationality جَنَسِيَّه
    Indian
  • Country of residence بَلَدُ الْمَأوَى
    India
  • Introduction تَقْدِيْم
    Hello, My Name Is Chirag Upadhyay I Am A 16 Years Old I Am Indian And I am in class 10th. My Hoobies Except Playing Games Are: Cricket, Football And I Want To Become A Hollywood Actor In My Life.
  • Ingame name اِسْمٌ فِيْ لَهْو
    Chilllzyy^
  • Previous ingame name(s) اَسْمَاءٌ خَالِيَةٌ فِيْ لَهْو
    Chilllzyy, =M4z=Chilllzyy^, MafiaChilllzyy
  • VCMP experience تَجْرُبَةُ وِيْ سِيْ اَمْ بِي
  • Weapon preference تَفْضِيلَةُ الْبَنَادِق
    M4, Stubby Shotgun, Sniper Rifle, M60, Silenced Ingram, And Sometimes I Have to use Grenades Chainsaw And Driveby.
  • Previous clan(s) and reason for leaving فُرُقَ الْخَالِيَةُ وَ لِمَ تَرَكْتَهُم/تَرَكْتِهِم
    M4z: I Left That Clan.
    GK: Which Was Closed After A Month.
    FC: Which Is Closed Now.
  • Average ping تَأْخِير
  • Why are you interested in joining EK لِمَ تُرِيدُ/تُرِيدِينَ الْدُخُولَ فِي اِيلَايِتْكِلَرْزْ
    I Am Interested In Joining EK Because EK Is The No.1 Clan Not only In Vks But Also In The Whole VCMP And All EK Members are my best friends and some of them are my mentor.
  • What benefits can you bring to the clan مَا تَسْتَطِيعُ عَلَيهِ لِلْفَرِيقِ مِنْ الْمَنَافِع
    I Will Work With The EK Community. And Help The Clan In Every Easy Or Difficult Stage
  • Name with tag
    =EK=Chilllzyy^

Thanks for showing interest in joining EliteKillerz. We will vote privately for your application, and get back to you with a result shortly. Good luck.

Unfortunately your application has been denied. You are free to apply after a month or when you feel that you are ready.

Good luck next time.