• Real name اِسْم
    Chilllzyy
  • Age طِوَال
  • Nationality جَنَسِيَّه
    India
  • Country of residence بَلَدُ الْمَأوَى
    New Delhi
  • Introduction تَقْدِيْم
    Hello, I am Chirag Upadhyay And I am 16 year old. And I want to become a Hollywood actor in my life.
  • Ingame name اِسْمٌ فِيْ لَهْو
    Chilllzyy^
  • Previous ingame name(s) اَسْمَاءٌ خَالِيَةٌ فِيْ لَهْو
    Chilllzyy2, VK.Chilllzyy, =M4z=Chilllzyy^, Chilllzyy, =GK=Chilllzyy^, FC.Chilllzyy2
  • VCMP experience تَجْرُبَةُ وِيْ سِيْ اَمْ بِي
  • Weapon preference تَفْضِيلَةُ الْبَنَادِق
    Silenced Ingram, Stubby Shotgun, M4, M60, Laserscope Sniper
  • Previous clan(s) and reason for leaving فُرُقَ الْخَالِيَةُ وَ لِمَ تَرَكْتَهُم/تَرَكْتِهِم
    M4z=Left
    VK=Left
    FC=Closed
    GK=Closed
  • Average ping تَأْخِير
  • Why are you interested in joining EK لِمَ تُرِيدُ/تُرِيدِينَ الْدُخُولَ فِي اِيلَايِتْكِلَرْزْ
    I am Interested in joining because All the members EK are Matured and all the ek members are my good friends And EK Is no.1 clan in vcmp.
  • What benefits can you bring to the clan مَا تَسْتَطِيعُ عَلَيهِ لِلْفَرِيقِ مِنْ الْمَنَافِع
    I will help the EK Community. and Help Them in every easy or difficult stage
  • Name with tag
    =EK=Chilllzyy^

I don't think it's a good idea to apply for a clan while being inactive.

However, How can i make sure that you'll be loyal to EK and also stop abusing people everywhere you go?

I mean, whenever i join the server i see you abusing people, so, how can you prove that you'll stop being immature?

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Sparow said:

I don't think it's a good idea to apply for a clan while being inactive.

However, How can i make sure that you'll be loyal to EK and also stop abusing people everywhere you go?

I mean, whenever i join the server i see you abusing people, so, how can you prove that you'll stop being immature?

I'm not inactive anymore I am fine now I'm active everywhere now.

And I don't abuse anyone now yes in past i was so immature and abused many players in past but now I'm changed I dont abuse anyone anymore I ignore them who wants to fight with me I know I was very immatured player in past but I am not a bad person anymore give me a small chance I will prove everyone.

Edited by Chilllzyy