Sign in to follow this  
Ts0n

rejected Marsek vs EK

Hi everyone, I hope you are doing fine!

I, Spiller, a Supervising Member, on behalf of Marsek would like to respectfully challenge Elite Killerz for a 5v5 clanwar in RTV v3 Gamemode.

Our Roster:

- [RT]MaSoN^
- [RT]Martyrdom
- [RT]Sevrin
- TheSkullCraCker
- Vefflex
- OCB
- Spiller
- [MKt]Aegon*PL
- Ulrich
- [ON]Fanta
- Aegis

- tkthaman (honorary mention)

Conditions (negotiable)
5v5 
3 bases: 1 base ours, 1 yours, 1 randomized ; Extra Randomized bases for Tiebreakers.
Bases from RTV Championship only
Ping limit: 300ms
FPS Limit: 25
Jitter Limit: 70ms

No spawnable resources, Wallglitch disabled, Health Regen On, Kick player on Ping/FPS/Jitter limit exceed.

Proposed Date: Weekends, 14-16 GMT Preferred.

We'll post our base once the challenge is accepted. And we desperately hope that this challenge will be accepted.

I can arrange you guys a practice server in case you need.

Regards.

I don't really think this clanwar will be accepted, as alot of our clan members are inactive including me (lost interest in vcmp or other problems) thanks for request.

Discussing.

Btw spiller if im right, a person just send a video of your based on EK sabotage i would like to say i'm very much disappoint from your this kind of behavior, i didn't really expect you would be this kind of immature thing, i can only see 3 or 2 members of our in your video and you said EK sabotage, brother first thing my members don't even know who is this skullcandy or who were you guys they probably joined because they wanted to have fun, if your really worried about why there fighting you should have told who you are if they known you they would have probably stopped as you were underalias, another thing if we all use your logic like 2 members of clan = putting whole clan name in video, then everyone specially i should rename my vice war 9 video and put all clan names as i dominated most of them there, i would really like to hear what you want to say about it specially putting whole clan name 

• Winner 1

A couple of our members went after SkullCandy because of subchronic beefs with him.

Now, allegedly someone from EK tried to disrupt their course and they were outnumbered as well.

So immediate support was requested with CraCker names we already used plenty of times in the past. When I went in the server, all I saw was a kriegskunst going on in prop 100, and most of the yellow were EK, F2 and KF underaliased.

We never really wanted that war, our primary target was SkullCandy. EK was actively involved in that acute warfare and the video wasn't intended to disrespect anyone else but SkullCandy. And if you felt that way then I'll retitle the video.

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Ts0n said:

A couple of our members went after SkullCandy because of subchronic beefs with him.

Now, allegedly someone from EK tried to disrupt their course and they were outnumbered as well.

So immediate support was requested with CraCker names we already used plenty of times in the past. When I went in the server, all I saw was a kriegskunst going on in prop 100, and most of the yellow were EK, F2 and KF underaliased.

We never really wanted that war, our primary target was SkullCandy. EK was actively involved in that acute warfare and the video wasn't intended to disrespect anyone else but SkullCandy. And if you felt that way then I'll retitle the video.

The war was never started. I was fighting randomly in downtown. So was skullcracker and others. He was not targeted primarily. He was killed at random with other players (around 5 to 6 in number). At an instant, the fighting location was changed to prop 100. I and Celestia teamed up by taking light pink skin while skullcracker had dark pink. By time, players took pink team and outnumbered skullcracker. I myself changed by team to yellow and started killing the pink team with skullcracker. At last you guys came with name cracker and outnumbered all. 

Edited by Umar4911

Well whatever happened shouldn't have happened. I already changed the video title.

Let's just stay on the topic. I'll be waiting here until you guys are finished discussing our proposal.

Thanks for waiting, unfortunately we can't accept this clanwar request (if its clan), because alot of our clan members are inactive and hard to get at 1 time another reason the one who agreed are saying there not really rtv players and need more time to learn there game mode, thanks again for making this topic.