• Real name اِسْم
    Nafi
  • Age طِوَال
  • Nationality جَنَسِيَّه
    Bangladeshi
  • Country of residence بَلَدُ الْمَأوَى
    Bangladesh
  • Introduction تَقْدِيْم
    Well, i guess most of you know me well as i am an Ex EK member. I am sort of a player who loves to go for DMs and explore more about the game. Having team wars is the best thing for me :V. About behavior, tbh i really don't see myself being that toxic how some other players see. Maybe people still judge me by my past, but i am not anymore as before. And being a member of ES (Event Staff) actually made my behavior way more professional and better. And i am not sort of a player who is not Loyal to anybody. I guess, that's all i needed to tell about myself.
  • Ingame name اِسْمٌ فِيْ لَهْو
    Pavonis^LT*
  • Previous ingame name(s) اَسْمَاءٌ خَالِيَةٌ فِيْ لَهْو
    [ON]P!kach0, =RF=Pavonis, =EK=Pavonis, [VO]Pavonis
  • VCMP experience تَجْرُبَةُ وِيْ سِيْ اَمْ بِي
  • Weapon preference تَفْضِيلَةُ الْبَنَادِق
    M60, m4 , ingram, shotgun, grenade, chainsaw.
  • Previous clan(s) and reason for leaving فُرُقَ الْخَالِيَةُ وَ لِمَ تَرَكْتَهُم/تَرَكْتِهِم
    ON - Too much of toxicity, and being there was ruining my reputation way worst.
    RF - clan was closed.
    VO - Clan was closed.
  • Average ping تَأْخِير
  • Why are you interested in joining EK لِمَ تُرِيدُ/تُرِيدِينَ الْدُخُولَ فِي اِيلَايِتْكِلَرْزْ
    Well, i always wanted to join EK. I was kicked due to bad shits, still i did accept my mistake at that time and i never turned against this clan, i guess this explains a lot why i am interested.
  • What benefits can you bring to the clan مَا تَسْتَطِيعُ عَلَيهِ لِلْفَرِيقِ مِنْ الْمَنَافِع
    I am a person of loyalty, and that's pretty important more than anything. And my DM skills are well enough to be helping out this clan.
  • Name with tag
    =EK=Pavonis^LT*

Welcome back to the clan, feel free to wear EK tag wherever you go :]