• Real name اِسْم
    Osama
  • Age طِوَال
  • Nationality جَنَسِيَّه
    Egyptian
  • Country of residence بَلَدُ الْمَأوَى
    Egypt
  • Introduction تَقْدِيْم
    I am White_Smile i want to join ek Bc its the most Powerful clan and my best friend here
  • Ingame name اِسْمٌ فِيْ لَهْو
    White_Smile
  • Previous ingame name(s) اَسْمَاءٌ خَالِيَةٌ فِيْ لَهْو
    *Hyper_Osama* hyperosama
  • VCMP experience تَجْرُبَةُ وِيْ سِيْ اَمْ بِي
  • Weapon preference تَفْضِيلَةُ الْبَنَادِق
    Spas,stubby,Uzi,m4,m60,remote grenade and chainsaw
  • Previous clan(s) and reason for leaving فُرُقَ الْخَالِيَةُ وَ لِمَ تَرَكْتَهُم/تَرَكْتِهِم
    i dont have
  • Average ping تَأْخِير
  • Why are you interested in joining EK لِمَ تُرِيدُ/تُرِيدِينَ الْدُخُولَ فِي اِيلَايِتْكِلَرْزْ
    bc Its a Cool and good Clan and its stats are good and my friends are here
  • What benefits can you bring to the clan مَا تَسْتَطِيعُ عَلَيهِ لِلْفَرِيقِ مِنْ الْمَنَافِع
    i can help Other Ek members in fights and I can Give money and anything they want
  • Name with tag
    =Ek=White_Smile

Hey, Osama.
Thanks for applying in EK; Your application will be discussed privately with our members, be patient and good luck!

1 hour ago, White_smile said:

Introduction تَقْدِيْم
I am White_Smile i want to join ek Bc its the most Powerful clan and my best friend here

This doesn't really explains who you are actually, try to make it more briefly (if the application is editable which i doubt is not).

Your application is too small, each questions are filled with one line answer. Not saying that you should have just putted some unnecessary stuffs like others, but at least some words to explain yourself. But it seems you haven't joined any clan before so you don't have experience with the applications so i might take it aside. Which servers you mostly prefer btw? And how long do you play per day? I am not so sure about you, so do you have any bad history (hacking / rule-breaking) in other servers? Answer these questions.

actually i play vks and i play 4 hours in the day and no i just got two warns one for death evade and i dont remember when and how and one using animations when fighting and i became and the reason why people thinks that i death evade thats bc my game crashes and actually i dont use hacks and i am sry if i didnt explain in the last questions

• 2 weeks later...
  • Dark_Abdo locked, featured and unfeatured this topic