• Real name اِسْم
    Imran
  • Age طِوَال
  • Nationality جَنَسِيَّه
    Pakistan
  • Country of residence بَلَدُ الْمَأوَى
    Pakistan
  • Introduction تَقْدِيْم
    Well Guys, im Very Happy to apply here beacuse this clan is my Dream, and i know this clan Members they are all Good Guys behave and everyThink i Hope you all Feel my Feeling about this Apply
  • Ingame name اِسْمٌ فِيْ لَهْو
    ZanKo
  • Previous ingame name(s) اَسْمَاءٌ خَالِيَةٌ فِيْ لَهْو
    RonalDo
    VCMP experience تَجْرُبَةُ وِيْ سِيْ اَمْ بِي
  • Weapon preference تَفْضِيلَةُ الْبَنَادِق
    m4,m6,Shotgun,Stubby any wep :)
  • Previous clan(s) and reason for leaving فُرُقَ الْخَالِيَةُ وَ لِمَ تَرَكْتَهُم/تَرَكْتِهِم
    No One Join :)
  • Average ping تَأْخِير
  • Why are you interested in joining EK لِمَ تُرِيدُ/تُرِيدِينَ الْدُخُولَ فِي اِيلَايِتْكِلَرْزْ
    Well, i always wanted to join EK. Really Guys i Like this clan Skills And behave FrindShips Help Freindly Behave Guys you all Good members Forevery Think forever
  • What benefits can you bring to the clan مَا تَسْتَطِيعُ عَلَيهِ لِلْفَرِيقِ مِنْ الْمَنَافِع
    I am a person of loyalty. And my DM skills are well enough to be helping out this clan. im very active in ec and im help everyone For everythink any time u called me i with you and clan wars
  • Name with tag
    =EK=RoNalDo

Please fix the name of the topic to: Clan Joining Application - ZanKo / RonalDo.

Thanks for showing your interest towards EK. 

We'll be discussing your application privately.

Please be patient.

Good Luck.

1 hour ago, RoNalDo said:
  • Real name اِسْم
    Imran
  • Age طِوَال
  • Nationality جَنَسِيَّه
    Pakistan
  • Country of residence بَلَدُ الْمَأوَى
    Pakistan
  • Introduction تَقْدِيْم
    Well Guys, im Very Happy to apply here beacuse this clan is my Dream, and i know this clan Members they are all Good Guys behave and everyThink i Hope you all Feel my Feeling about this Apply
  • Ingame name اِسْمٌ فِيْ لَهْو
    ZanKo
  • Previous ingame name(s) اَسْمَاءٌ خَالِيَةٌ فِيْ لَهْو
    RonalDo
    VCMP experience تَجْرُبَةُ وِيْ سِيْ اَمْ بِي
  • Weapon preference تَفْضِيلَةُ الْبَنَادِق
    m4,m6,Shotgun,Stubby any wep :)
  • Previous clan(s) and reason for leaving فُرُقَ الْخَالِيَةُ وَ لِمَ تَرَكْتَهُم/تَرَكْتِهِم
    No One Join :)
  • Average ping تَأْخِير
  • Why are you interested in joining EK لِمَ تُرِيدُ/تُرِيدِينَ الْدُخُولَ فِي اِيلَايِتْكِلَرْزْ
    Well, i always wanted to join EK. Really Guys i Like this clan Skills And behave FrindShips Help Freindly Behave Guys you all Good members Forevery Think forever
  • What benefits can you bring to the clan مَا تَسْتَطِيعُ عَلَيهِ لِلْفَرِيقِ مِنْ الْمَنَافِع
    I am a person of loyalty. And my DM skills are well enough to be helping out this clan. im very active in ec and im help everyone For everythink any time u called me i with you and clan wars
  • Name with tag
    =EK=RoNalDo

Well hello Ronaldo I would like to ask some questions.

1-You was in NK and you didn't mentioned about NK clan.

2-https://f2-clan.boards.net/thread/309/denied-application-zanko?page=1&scrollTo=2431

You are trying your luck everywhere you got no loyalty.

3-1 month ago on KF forum you applied your application is completely different from KF one you got one more previous nick called "Dark".

http://kfclan.cf/index.php?topic=934.0

Edited by UzI

Hello dear candidate,
I will clarify a few things about making a clan applicatio n:
1: Be honest and loyal, I saw that both applications you did not mention your withdrawal from NK, I don't see why not mention it.
2: Be patient, your application in clan F2 was denied for 3 days, after that you tried to apply here, how will we trust you if you apply and apply to all clans at once? Wait at least 2 months after denied in clan.
3: Caution, make the application carefully and fill in the information correctly, this helps and facilitates our discussion about your application.

Edited by Norwel
  • 2 weeks later...