• Real name اِسْم
    Zulfiqar Ali
  • Age طِوَال
  • Nationality جَنَسِيَّه
    Pakistani
  • Country of residence بَلَدُ الْمَأوَى
    Pakistan
  • Introduction تَقْدِيْم
    After closing of RK i was clanless so no fun without clan. so i decided to join a good and better clan like EK , MK , RT. Few players of ek i know that is Pavo , Umar , 3more , Sparrow , IceFlake , Signal , Destroyer , MaxPayne. some of them r my close friends ❤️ . and i m not a clan hopper and toxic like other players they leave clan after a week. but here i m good player and i want to be in a better clan. I know EK from long when i play EK server which made by IceFlake. hope you understand me.
  • Ingame name اِسْمٌ فِيْ لَهْو
    Sophia*PL
  • Previous ingame name(s) اَسْمَاءٌ خَالِيَةٌ فِيْ لَهْو
    Uliam , Jack_Sparrow , Fawad.
  • VCMP experience تَجْرُبَةُ وِيْ سِيْ اَمْ بِي
  • Weapon preference تَفْضِيلَةُ الْبَنَادِق
    M4/Ruger
  • Previous clan(s) and reason for leaving فُرُقَ الْخَالِيَةُ وَ لِمَ تَرَكْتَهُم/تَرَكْتِهِم
    RK , DmC , TkD . if you go in history of TkD so its big so i cant type more.. it was my clan and i close it due to some problems. RK closed due to inactived clan. DmC when all DmC players stopped to play and some DmC was hackers so i left it.
  • Average ping تَأْخِير
  • Why are you interested in joining EK لِمَ تُرِيدُ/تُرِيدِينَ الْدُخُولَ فِي اِيلَايِتْكِلَرْزْ
    EK: is a good clan and best for me to be EK cuz its cool and i like it much. and also some of my friends r in EK.
  • What benefits can you bring to the clan مَا تَسْتَطِيعُ عَلَيهِ لِلْفَرِيقِ مِنْ الْمَنَافِع
    You will see it. :)
  • Name with tag
    [LT]Marine*PL

Dear applicant,

Thanks for showing interest towards EK, your application will be reviewed privately and a decision will soon be made.

Good luck.

Hello Guys ,

Please Close my application , I'm Sorry Forgive me ! but EK's r still my friends PAVOOOOOOO ❤️