• Real name اِسْم
    Osama Tarek
  • Age طِوَال
  • Nationality جَنَسِيَّه
    Egyptian
  • Country of residence بَلَدُ الْمَأوَى
    Egypt
  • Introduction تَقْدِيْم
    Hi i am Osama Tarek i Live In Egypt ,I wanna Join Ek Bc Most of my friends are in, u can also Come To test me or something if u wanna know my Skills, and I wanna know the requirements that i must have to join Ek and i play The game everyday From 1 hour to 2 And Usually At Night My main Account Called White_Smile But i play now with ^X_Smile_X^ i wish I get Accepted its my Fifth Application And i know being accepted in Ek is not Easy my ping usually from 84 to 150
  • Ingame name اِسْمٌ فِيْ لَهْو
    White_Smile
  • Previous ingame name(s) اَسْمَاءٌ خَالِيَةٌ فِيْ لَهْو
    HyperOsama
  • VCMP experience تَجْرُبَةُ وِيْ سِيْ اَمْ بِي
  • Weapon preference تَفْضِيلَةُ الْبَنَادِق
    all the weapons i can play with
  • Previous clan(s) and reason for leaving فُرُقَ الْخَالِيَةُ وَ لِمَ تَرَكْتَهُم/تَرَكْتِهِم
    This is my first clan bc Thats the most clan i know
  • Average ping تَأْخِير
  • Why are you interested in joining EK لِمَ تُرِيدُ/تُرِيدِينَ الْدُخُولَ فِي اِيلَايِتْكِلَرْزْ
    That's my first clan and i want my first clan to be a popular clan and a good one
  • What benefits can you bring to the clan مَا تَسْتَطِيعُ عَلَيهِ لِلْفَرِيقِ مِنْ الْمَنَافِع
    Giving them good stats and making a good relationships with other clan members
  • Name with tag
    =Ek=Dark_Smile

Hey smile ! please be patient while your application is being discussed amongst EK members. we will get back to you shortly. post if you got something important to say. good luck !

Can you like play on different servers other than just being in VKs? You know, playing in different servers is better than just sticking with one. Also, focus on your DM skills more.

Edited by Pavonis
s3x

You are a good player and I would also like to have you as a clanmate.

The thing is I want you to play other mode servers not always stick to VKs, there are other servers such as The Demolitions Wars , EAD and Capture the flag I want you to represent and introduce yourself there also so more people can know you.

Anyways good luck.

4 hours ago, Pavonis said:

Can you like play on different servers other than just being in VKs? You know, playing in different servers is better than just sticking with one. Also, focus on your DM skills more.

ye probably i can play in european city too but not littlewhity's bc i am perma banned for no reason

31 minutes ago, White_smile said:

ye probably i can play in european city too but not littlewhity's bc i am perma banned for no reason

what do you mean banned for no reason? what message do you get upon joining? if it's a false / wrongful ban you can appeal to get unbanned. we EKs play multiple servers like VKs , VCCnR , EC, EAD , TDW , LW and any other popular servers. 

On 11/5/2020 at 3:14 PM, 3moreee said:

what do you mean banned for no reason? what message do you get upon joining? if it's a false / wrongful ban you can appeal to get unbanned. we EKs play multiple servers like VKs , VCCnR , EC, EAD , TDW , LW and any other popular servers. 

Funvice etc... Screw you 3moreee. On Topic: I dont think him being banned in LW is necessarily a negative for his application. Unless the reason was hacking or any other abuse like that. I have been wrongfully banned in Argonath too and even though I made an application like 9 months ago they didnt even bother replying (or give a result if accepted/denied).

5 minutes ago, PizzaDough said:

Funvice etc... Screw you 3moreee. On Topic: I dont think him being banned in LW is necessarily a negative for his application. Unless the reason was hacking or any other abuse like that. I have been wrongfully banned in Argonath too and even though I made an application like 9 months ago they didnt even bother replying (or give a result if accepted/denied).

LW and Argo both are pretty lazy in responding. Although, i don't suspect him for hacking must be something else.

2 hours ago, PizzaDough said:

bro i just got banned from admin called average Reason : good123 Idk My Ip was perma banned when i tried to join the server