• Real name اِسْم
    Waleed
  • Age طِوَال
  • Nationality جَنَسِيَّه
    Muslim Pakistani
  • Country of residence بَلَدُ الْمَأوَى
    Pakistan
  • Introduction تَقْدِيْم
    Greetings & hi To my all Brothers. First off all Allow me to introduce you. I'm Waleed From Pakistan and i'm 16 Years old at January 4 2021 i'll be 17. I'm playing VCMP from 2016 of course i didn't knew about Vks server before few months ago as i came back to vks with a bit experience brothers look when i was new in vks i was a big retard even Mo^ got me banned! i remember but all of you can check me i'm an Respectful guy somehow i'm still trying to improve myself even more and i'll keep on it for the best.
  • Ingame name اِسْمٌ فِيْ لَهْو
    Waleed
  • Previous ingame name(s) اَسْمَاءٌ خَالِيَةٌ فِيْ لَهْو
    Igniz, LegendKiller, Voices, Viper, WaleedKing, CFO, etc.
  • VCMP experience تَجْرُبَةُ وِيْ سِيْ اَمْ بِي
  • Weapon preference تَفْضِيلَةُ الْبَنَادِق
    Stubby, Pump Action Shotgun, M4, M60, Chainsaw,
  • Previous clan(s) and reason for leaving فُرُقَ الْخَالِيَةُ وَ لِمَ تَرَكْتَهُم/تَرَكْتِهِم
    I'm not in clan yes i was in GB since Chillzy started with me few months ago but couple of months ago i mean 2/3 it's almost done!
  • Average ping تَأْخِير
  • Why are you interested in joining EK لِمَ تُرِيدُ/تُرِيدِينَ الْدُخُولَ فِي اِيلَايِتْكِلَرْزْ
    Well. This is why i'm being interested on Joining EK It's very awesome clan of whole VCMP and since i met some EK's as they're best and friendly i decided to apply for it not for only them. for whole EK group as they're respectful mates and perhaps i could be 1 with them. Plus EK is on Top #1

Extra: Brothers it's my little request to all who still hates me Forgive me i'm here to ask forgiveness
    Thank you very much. for reading it i would love to hear your opinions ;)
  • What benefits can you bring to the clan مَا تَسْتَطِيعُ عَلَيهِ لِلْفَرِيقِ مِنْ الْمَنَافِع
    i would try my best to gain enough kills to let EK Stay on top and won't let it get down i can promise.
  • Name with tag
    =EK=Waleed^

Dear Applicant,

Thanks for showing your interest towards joining Elitekillerz clan.

We'll be discussing your application privately.

Please be patient.

Good Luck, and have a nice day.

Hey, @Waleed.

Please, can you say to us wich server(s) you play?

Edited by Norwel

Hey @Waleed I am happy to see your application before voting I would like to ask some questions.

1-Which server do you play as almost every EK who are active plays some servers other than VKs such as TDW , CTF , RTV and EAD etc I hope you get my point which servers I'm talking about?

2-Tell me about your timings when you are active as I can only see you in night sometimes.

5 hours ago, UzI said:

Hey @Waleed I am happy to see your application before voting I would like to ask some questions.

1-Which server do you play as almost every EK who are active plays some servers other than VKs such as TDW , CTF , RTV and EAD etc I hope you get my point which servers I'm talking about?

2-Tell me about your timings when you are active as I can only see you in night sometimes.

Greetings! Psy Brother! yes i got you :) i play EC Vks VFS Daily! Sometimes lw but i'm active in vks most than other servers yes you could be see me at night because at night i'm always free soo. at Day i have suffs to do and in discord i'm always active if we count it from evening. well active plays are these all i've mentioned them and about Those you mentioned they're actually not showing in my master list so i can't join them but as i'm reminding you i'm always in vks from evening somehow i just takes a break for at least 2/3 hours due to house stuff i hope you got my point ;) Thanks

Okay, here is my opinion about you and what my vote mostly depends on. I am a DMer addicted, i mostly don't agree if a player is not good in DM. And i don't like players sticking with one server. So, the things i would suggest you to do is be more active, roam around other servers show your activity show what you got in yourself. If the servers that psy mentioned not appearing in your masterlist feel free to DM me on discord. Again, show your activity, if you are active you wont be running away from my eyes, if you are active i will always be notified. And if you need any help with anything or want to ask me something then as i said feel free to DM me on discord without any worries, ID: Pavonis#3535. I will decide my vote on private section after seeing your performance. Good luck. 

4 hours ago, Pavonis said:

Okay, here is my opinion about you and what my vote mostly depends on. I am a DMer addicted, i mostly don't agree if a player is not good in DM. And i don't like players sticking with one server. So, the things i would suggest you to do is be more active, roam around other servers show your activity show what you got in yourself. If the servers that psy mentioned not appearing in your masterlist feel free to DM me on discord. Again, show your activity, if you are active you wont be running away from my eyes, if you are active i will always be notified. And if you need any help with anything or want to ask me something then as i said feel free to DM me on discord without any worries, ID: Pavonis#3535. I will decide my vote on private section after seeing your performance. Good luck. 

Yes Pavonis bhai i like the advice which is given by you also i would focus on it Thanks for recommending best :)

Hey mate, you actually really did well on the things that i suggested you and i am really glad you succeeded to do them. But, unfortunately still some of our clan members think you are not ready yet or we can't trust you right now. I hope you will keep your interest towards the clan and hang around with us more make yourself look more trustworthy, earn everyone's trust and apply here back again after a month or two whenever you feel that you are good to apply. We hope for your best and good luck for future. 

Denied.