• Real name اِسْم
    Mohammed Salah
  • Age طِوَال
  • Nationality جَنَسِيَّه
    Egyptian
  • Country of residence بَلَدُ الْمَأوَى
    Egypt
  • Introduction تَقْدِيْم
    My name is Mohamed Salah i'm muslim i live in Egypt i love my Computer my family and i'm interested in learning languages and i think i'm smart :v
  • Ingame name اِسْمٌ فِيْ لَهْو
    EZi0^LT
  • Previous ingame name(s) اَسْمَاءٌ خَالِيَةٌ فِيْ لَهْو
    kang - jar - major lazer
  • VCMP experience تَجْرُبَةُ وِيْ سِيْ اَمْ بِي
  • Weapon preference تَفْضِيلَةُ الْبَنَادِق
    M4
  • Previous clan(s) and reason for leaving فُرُقَ الْخَالِيَةُ وَ لِمَ تَرَكْتَهُم/تَرَكْتِهِم
    KF [ It was very bad experience they are inactive also Thunder was toxic and i didn't feel comfortable there also they are racists] DK [ Closed ]
  • Average ping تَأْخِير
  • Why are you interested in joining EK لِمَ تُرِيدُ/تُرِيدِينَ الْدُخُولَ فِي اِيلَايِتْكِلَرْزْ
    All my friends are in EK beside i will be more comfortable with them Specially Mo
  • What benefits can you bring to the clan مَا تَسْتَطِيعُ عَلَيهِ لِلْفَرِيقِ مِنْ الْمَنَافِع
    i'm a skilled player and i'll help in wars
  • Name with tag
    EK.EZi0

Dear applicant, your application will be discussed with clan members, please be patient and good luck;
Feel free to post anything that you want to add.

Edited by Norwel
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, JaR said:

and i think i'm smart :v

Ajajaja Habibi, good luck with the application!

BTW, can you like play other servers like A/D, CTF etc? We aren't like before anymore sticking with one server. If, you can i would like to see your performance on them and decide my vote. ;)

Good luck for your application habibi, I would like you to play other servers such as EC , CTF , EAD and other servers like these as pacoito said we aren't like before anymore we play every server these days with rush so you should also hang out with us in these servers.

Good luck again ❤️

شكرا يا شباب وسأبذل قصارى جهدي / Thanks guys and I'll do my best

Edited by JaR