Sign in to follow this  
Sparow

[Accepted]Clan Application - Sparow

•  

• Nationality: Egyptian

• Country of residence: Cairo, Egypt REQUIRED

• Introduction: My name is Omar Ashraf iam student. i like video games and my hobbies is Football and Gaming. Iam Muslem btw. and i love saying truth

• Ingame name: Sparow REQUIRED

• Previous ingame name(s): Scorpion^ , SORONDO and Alien REQUIRED

• VCMP Experience: 3 Years REQUIRED

• Weapon preference: M4 , Ingram , Pump-Action Shotgun REQUIRED

• Previous clan(s) and reason for leaving: 1- SdS - Because it was inactivity Clan.
  • EA - Closed - inacticity
  • iNs - Left it because this clan is full of Rule Breakers and Scammers  REQUIRED

• Average ping: 82-100 REQUIRED
  • Why are you interested in joining EK: Because it's the Most Friendly Clan i ever seen in VCMP. And there is a lot of my friends in it. and it's very Respectable Clan.
  • What benefits can you bring to the clan: i am good in Clan wars
  • And i can Donate all of my cash if the clan wants REQUIRED
  •  
  • Name with tag REQUIRED
  • [EK]SPAROW^

well,you're very friendly without a doubt and sometimes very helpful and you lack some skills but am sure you can improve and it's a Yes from my side

You haven’t used the form correctly. Anyway, I remember you applied before too, but gave up after denied and joined other clans. If you really had interest in EK you would try again for EK after sometime and not join other clans to show loyalty.

Neutral.

32 minutes ago, 4K. said:

You haven’t used the form correctly. Anyway, I remember you applied before too, but gave up after denied and joined other clans. If you really had interest in EK you would try again for EK after sometime and not join other clans to show loyalty.

Neutral.

Ye u are right. but i said to my self if the clan denied me once for my age and skills. so it will denied me if i apply again in the same time so i joined other clans to make my skills better and waited for my age too. and my dream is joining EK and u can Ask my friend KillerZz.

Edited by Sparow

29 minutes ago, Sparow said:

Ye u are right. but i said to my self if the clan denied me once for my age and skills. so it will denied me if i apply again in the same time so i joined other clans to make my skills better and waited for my age too. and my dream is joining EK and u can Ask my friend KillerZz.

Your reply is satisfactory for me, I’ll caste my final vote after I observe your behavior and skills.

On 6/1/2018 at 4:07 PM, KillerZz..! said:

Netural.

Changed to YES! Your Skills are good i hope for u to improve more.

Edited by KillerZz..!
F

Spaorw is a friendly guy with good communication skills. DMing Skills are good enough too. 

Yes from me. 

Edited by Umar4911

On 6/15/2018 at 12:15 PM, Umar4911 said:

Spaorw is a friendly guy with good communication skills. DMing Skills are good enough too. 

Yes from me. 

Vote changed to no.

a bit immature and alot of weak skills and if he thinks a player lag in 150 ping i cant kill him than you really need a bit more training before applying here.

23 minutes ago, Maxpayne^ said:

Vote changed to no.

a bit immature and alot of weak skills and if he thinks a player lag in 150 ping i cant kill him than you really need a bit more training before applying here.

Changed to neutral will cast my final vote in 2 days, and sparow remember what i said to you.

On 6/21/2018 at 6:27 PM, Maxpayne^ said:

Yes, dont disappoint me.

On 6/18/2018 at 11:44 PM, Maxpayne^ said:

Changed to neutral will cast my final vote in 2 days, and sparow remember what i said to you.

On 6/18/2018 at 11:44 PM, Maxpayne^ said:

jajajajaj maxpain lole, okay I vote yes.

On 6/25/2018 at 4:32 AM, SiGNaL said:

jajajajaj maxpain lole, okay I vote yes.

i cant focking edit or delete reply.

4 votes says you deserve a chance here, feel free to wear EK tag wherever you go! don't disappoint us :]