• Real name اِسْم
    Ashutosh Pareek
  • Age طِوَال
  • Nationality جَنَسِيَّه
    Indian
  • Country of residence بَلَدُ الْمَأوَى
    India
  • Introduction تَقْدِيْم
    Myself Chad, i'm a student of 11th commerce. Many of players in VK server think that i'm Shadow Jack but actually I and Shadowjack live in same apartment, now he is gone to out of station for more than 1 year, he gived me his laptop and he shared me his account to maintain his cars. But i dont like to use his account very much because he is very arrogant so i made my own account in VKS SERVER. When i joined, many of players with KF, F2 and RF tagged abuse each other everyday but i saw EK dont abuse and they work smartly. When i met the first EK member that is Mr.Alone, he explained me everything about EK and clans of this game. Later, i thought that only EK can be good for me. i decided to communicate with all EK members because i think that I and them can treat and help each other like family. =EK=Destroyer taught me how to fight and Shadow Jack taught me some good manners and he gived me some good tips for fighting. =EK=Mo and dark_abdo are favourite admins and EK members because they help me everytime and i want to help them in future also.
  • Ingame name اِسْمٌ فِيْ لَهْو
    Chad
  • Previous ingame name(s) اَسْمَاءٌ خَالِيَةٌ فِيْ لَهْو
    N/A
  • VCMP experience تَجْرُبَةُ وِيْ سِيْ اَمْ بِي
  • Weapon preference تَفْضِيلَةُ الْبَنَادِق
    Spas, m60, ingram and shotgun
  • Previous clan(s) and reason for leaving فُرُقَ الْخَالِيَةُ وَ لِمَ تَرَكْتَهُم/تَرَكْتِهِم
    N/A. this is my first time joining a clan.
  • Average ping تَأْخِير
  • Why are you interested in joining EK لِمَ تُرِيدُ/تُرِيدِينَ الْدُخُولَ فِي اِيلَايِتْكِلَرْزْ
    I only choosed EK from starting because they are very humble and helpful in server. i said this in above, =EK=Mo and dark_abdo are my favourite EK members when i get chance to be like them, i will help all EK members. when i get chance to get acceptance, i will give my 100% best to be loyal in EK family. i know that i'm new in vcmp but EK is only that clan which is deserved for me. when EK members will get in trouble against other clans, i will not stay silent, i will fight with EK and kill EK's enemies.
  • What benefits can you bring to the clan مَا تَسْتَطِيعُ عَلَيهِ لِلْفَرِيقِ مِنْ الْمَنَافِع
    I will never betray EK, I will always help EK in fighting and to grow this family, I will more improve my behaviour, fighting skills and communication with EK. I will give my 100% best to be active with EK.
  • Name with tag
    [EK]Chad...

Dear Applicant, 

Thanks for showing your interest towards our Clan. 

We will be discussing your application privately. 

Please be patient. 

As you joined VCMP too short time ago, you should've spent more time with us and in server. Good Luck Anyway.

2 hours ago, DestroyeR^ said:

As you joined VCMP too short time ago, you should've spent more time with us and in server. Good Luck Anyway.

I know that but in short time i have learned so much things from you, EK and others and i'm still learning today. If i get a chance then i will never try to disappoint u.

After had discussion 

We finally have our last decision : It is a Deny

You need to improve more: Not in skills, also communication,.....

Good luck in future