• Real name اِسْم
    Hussain Ayyaz
  • Age طِوَال
  • Nationality جَنَسِيَّه
    Pakistani
  • Country of residence بَلَدُ الْمَأوَى
    Pakistan
  • Introduction تَقْدِيْم
    Hello Everyone ! Most of you are well familiar with me already, as I have previously posted an application, myself Hussain who lives in the city Lahore, i am an Olvls 3rd year student.In my free time i love to hear music and watching movies,besides that i am under 16 National cricket player .My profession is gaming and sports.
    At the moment i am studying Economic, Accounting and Business as my main subjects. About game, i am playing VCMP from 2015, you would see my mostly active on Vks server,but nowadays i have started to play on EC as well.I am an event staff member as well as a beta tester in Vks.
    My future prospects are to be an Fitness Athlete and i will try to join my Pak army if i got a chance, and will serve my country.
  • Ingame name اِسْمٌ فِيْ لَهْو
    IceBlood
  • Previous ingame name(s) اَسْمَاءٌ خَالِيَةٌ فِيْ لَهْو
    =A=W=M= , Thresher , PuNk^ , Hussain
  • VCMP experience تَجْرُبَةُ وِيْ سِيْ اَمْ بِي
  • Weapon preference تَفْضِيلَةُ الْبَنَادِق
    Stubby , ShotGun , Mp , Pyth , M4 , M60 .
  • Previous clan(s) and reason for leaving فُرُقَ الْخَالِيَةُ وَ لِمَ تَرَكْتَهُم/تَرَكْتِهِم
    NK = Clan got Inactive.
    VM = The founder Sardar King left it without telling the members, the leaders had no unity between them and so at that stage it was just like a tag put on, i did not regarded it as a clan.
    RF = Left due to some personal matters with clan-mates.
    KF = It was not the clan i wanted in to be, i was filled up much confusion and was triggered to join this clan, but from first day i did not wanted to stay, and finally got a chance to leave it.
  • Average ping تَأْخِير
  • Why are you interested in joining EK لِمَ تُرِيدُ/تُرِيدِينَ الْدُخُولَ فِي اِيلَايِتْكِلَرْزْ
    There are number of reasons for which i am interested to join the clan EK, first a fall it is a different clan and extraordinary from other clans, when i joined Vks server , it was the clan i dreamed for, all members of EK are well mannered and mature and they play with respect with each other.I had faced my denies from this clan even back in 2016 and i know that i lacked some attributes for which i got denied, but i have now improved myself and with all efforts this time i will InShahAllah try my best to be part of Elite Killerz.
    My success will come from my failures, i am sorry for my past mistakes.In this previous month i had worked on my Skills, mostly on Stubby and ShotGun,i had tried to improve my English as well.
  • What benefits can you bring to the clan مَا تَسْتَطِيعُ عَلَيهِ لِلْفَرِيقِ مِنْ الْمَنَافِع
    I will be loyal to the clan, i will be available whenever my clan wants me and will respect the rules and my seniors here.
    I am also good at clan wars and experienced as well.
    I will be helping out my clan members and leader in any sort of trouble and will never let you guys down.
    Will make sure that i will be the guy who spreads positivity
  • Name with tag
    =EK=IceBlood^

Dear Applicant, 

Thanks for showing your Interest towards EK.

we will be discussing your application privately.

please be patient.

when do you play VCMP? or which servers do you mostly play on ? i can't find you tbh.

I mostly play in morning and at evening also a bit at night.

Now a days I play on Ec, most of the time. And join Vks for 1h a day.

And btw we met yesterday night in Ec when we had duels also today in Vks you wb me, so how you can say that you can not find me ?

-Wouldn't you feel same as how you felt when you were in KF if we accept you? Why not?

-Do you have any ban history in official server or are you currently banned in any major DM server?

No i won't feel same as how i felt when i was in KF, as first a fall there is a major difference between the members of Ek and Kf, they (KF) always used to fight and get into arguments, then they had disputes with many clans, in Ek i know patience is one of the best quality in the members and surely i will learn it too by staying with you guys !

I do not have any ban history in Vks, but just got banned in Ec in the previous week and the ban was deserving one, i tried to breach into [Off]Toms account without his permission, i accepted my mistake and had to face a one month ban.

In LW, i have just started to play and hope so will play fair and clean and keep myself safe from anything leading to ban.

3 minutes ago, IceBlood said:

No i won't feel same as how i felt when i was in KF, as first a fall there is a major difference between the members of Ek and Kf, they (KF) always used to fight and get into arguments, then they had disputes with many clans, in Ek i know patience is one of the best quality in the members and surely i will learn it too by staying with you guys !

I do not have any ban history in Vks, but just got banned in Ec in the previous week and the ban was deserving one, i tried to breach into [Off]Toms account without his permission, i accepted my mistake and had to face a one month ban.

In LW, i have just started to play and hope so will play fair and clean and keep myself safe from anything leading to ban.

''i tried to breach into [Off]Tom'' 

Answer this question to have my vote 

Why did do you that, even you knew that it breaks the rules ?

I am gonna speak the truth to you guys .

On that day, i was having a duel with a random player who i saw first time on the server, he tried to duel with him with 100000 ecds, i refused him but he tricked by sending a fake msg of duel for 100 ecds, when i loosed the duel, i saw it was for 100000 ecds, i got so depressed at that time as i collected them hardly as alone you would know it is hard to earn ecds.

I was kinda depressed and even thought to report but i knew it was not going to work, at that time i should have stayed patient but my mind took me to breach into an inactive player's account only for cash.All i did was for cash which i lost in the duel and in other stuff.

I accept my mistake , and that i did a shit, idk what happened to me at that time but i was so confused that i did not knew what is right and wrong. 

I think the ban of 1 month, will teach me to not to do this kind of act in future.

I apologized to the player and the admin staff right after i did this.

And i promise that i would not repeat such childish act afterwards !

Edited by IceBlood
Grammar Mistake
  • Sad 1

http://kfclan.cf/index.php?topic=651.0

i wanna join a clan where i  feel like a family

A family member is definied as Many people consider friends to be as close or even closer than extended (or immediate) family. People who have lost close family members may create a family unit of friends with similar interests and goals to become replacements or enhancements to a lacking family structure. This type of family unit, while untraditional, can be just as close, if not closer, than a traditional structure. Friends are chosen by an individual; at times, these people may be more special or important than the family a person was born with.

You were a full Member in KF where you call a family then suddently you left the clan by the dramma was created by other clan, is it worth ? 

Alone you took it wrong, I said I want to be in a clan where I would feel like a family, I did not said I will feel like a family in KF. 

And I told that I did not left kf because of that drama, I had planned to leave it from a long while, but when I tried to ,T used to emotionally blackmail me like think what would happen to stylish ,if you leave you will betray Stylish and I used to get trapped and this drama by F2 was an best opportunity for me to leave KF.

+ I mentioned in that app that I would like to join a clan where I would feel like a family because when Grayson invited me to join he told me that you will get a family environment here.

I am gonna stick to truth and that is I never wanted to be in KF ,  at that time I was alot triggered and therefore joined it and later on realized my mistake.

Making desicions in anger doesnt let you to a better place and u somehow proved it. Hope you understood from your mistake.

28 minutes ago, DestroyeR^ said:

Making desicions in anger doesnt let you to a better place and u somehow proved it. Hope you understood from your mistake.

Is it a clan joining app or a discussion of KF clan leaving app xD

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, DestroyeR^ said:

Yes I had understood and learned too.

I won't repeat my mistakes 

Edited by IceBlood

Welcome to our Clan, don't let us down make sure to read EK clan rules and other notices, feel free to use EK tag Congrats.

Accepted.

• Like 1