Back!!!

UzI

Assalam-o-Alaikum Brothers After A Long Time I Am Back I Am Sooo Soo Sorry Because Of My Long Inactivity I Was Busy In My Some "Family Issues" But ALLAHUMDILLILLAH I Am Out Of This Sort I Just Login My Account And I Was Just Broken I Was Just Kicked From EK Its My Request Please Take Me Again In Clan I Will Be Active From Now I Promise I Am Back.

Thank You Hope You Guys Would Reply Me :)

2 hours ago, UzI said:

Assalam-o-Alaikum Brothers After A Long Time I Am Back I Am Sooo Soo Sorry Because Of My Long Inactivity I Was Busy In My Some "Family Issues" But ALLAHUMDILLILLAH I Am Out Of This Sort I Just Login My Account And I Was Just Broken I Was Just Kicked From EK Its My Request Please Take Me Again In Clan I Will Be Active From Now I Promise I Am Back.

Thank You Hope You Guys Would Reply Me :)

You're in the clan, if you're having trouble connecting then just ask management to check add your name again. And welcome back, hope your family issues are resolved because that's a serious matter.

Bhaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

wb Nibba :DDDDD 

let's hope that the issues are fine now.... i mean, these kind of problems are complicated af.

however, can't wait to see you in-game ! :D

Uzi try to increase your in-game activity in this week and practise with us so you can get back on your skills.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Peterson Kevin 1986 hwskoszalin Walkman Mabel 1983 oceny-uslugu Pass Reginald 1987 116 Douglas Horace 1985 moolookoo Audley Walter 1983 xn--4kq1b400gxrd7q8d Crosman Dennis 1984 c671raeoea MacAlister Fred 1982 wiki Graves Rosalind 1985 ghtmadcxt Packer Curtis 1980 dancor Crosby, Oliver 1982 hwskoszalin $S$DiPb6DqpRw8JWzdkw.LM5I9lYNlK1LTsnvJkQmIddTbxkf0cbvDn