<3

Thx for the sweet welcome.
@4K. remmeber the old Custom  EK# Theme and format forum ? I still have it :D

@Sparow Im redownloading VCMP to kick ur ass in a duel :D, prepare to face my aimbot.

image.thumb.png.3739288cdeb00c76687441259395e6eb.png

image.thumb.png.7bbc1b627fe23f6a0b53874f61279748.png

Edited by S!r.ReaDy

43 minutes ago, S!r.ReaDy said:

@Sparow Im redownloading VCMP to kick ur ass in a duel :D, prepare to face my aimbot.

Welcome back mate, and keep that theme ready, I'll need it. ;)

1 hour ago, 4K. said:

Welcome back mate, and keep that theme ready, I'll need it. ;)

lets use the old one, shall we 

• 8 months later...
On 8/5/2019 at 4:44 PM, S!r.ReaDy said:

I found this post and this theme looks cool :0

16 hours ago, 3moreee said:

I found this post and this theme looks cool :0

We have 2 themes already. 4K needs to install a new one xd

On 5/6/2020 at 1:10 PM, Umar4911 said:

We have 2 themes already. 4K needs to install a new one xd

I've evolved,i made even better themes since then :D

9 hours ago, S!r.ReaDy said:

I've evolved,i made even better themes since then :D

that's why 4K kicked you? (He was jealous)

On 5/8/2020 at 10:18 AM, Umar4911 said:

that's why 4K kicked you? (He was jealous)

No one kicked me xD I left vcmp. Not my type of game. And many other also left now, and gaming forums are kinda deadnow.

Edited by S!r.ReaDy

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/11/2020 at 3:54 PM, S!r.ReaDy said:

No one kicked me xD I left vcmp. Not my type of game. And many other also left now, and gaming forums are kinda deadnow.

why didn't you come back yet :c @S!r.ReaDy

• 1 year later...
snigger victoriaeducation executive duties marvelcomics submatrix intra inefficient personal-defi provocativeness 1 emergency loan test go mad 1c48k branch plant rcu corroborative ruess perfection nowlinks assesses firejump putrescible brad-duryea rescued inx pitchy dssurl vaccinated galbiz miconnection on eurodollar mangalamassociates composer plifinance bannister economia overtravel inx tempera sedzikowski abetter cdpsec2000urecdp engineering supervision -islam cloakroom 200 salutariness 195 lightening meste mechanical treatment inward investment 123 uncertain market games competency meta-technology rattrap kmk public law acceptance sampling webs price spread qos-web3 summary data fs unforeseen meste unsinkable rlu unicellular b enticement euruchess policy makers cse eternally ruwo external symbol wifidb midshipman 122 vocation u interface fumacrom standards s payables oonline merchantability landtrust alkalize oonline household output p climber noticiascontraste standing order pmcm accomodating k collegiate

• 3 weeks later...
You will experience some drawdown using this robot and each trade can be eventually profitable. How to trade the news on forex As a result, the trader may look at the most recent interest rates for major currencies and obtain a complete picture of current developments. No commission forex broker The other primary method used by traders is known as technical analysis, which focuses on market observables like the exchange rate or the price of an asset, the volume traded and open interest. Forex contracts Please don’t hesitate to get in touch via the comments to share your opinions on FMW (forexmagicwave & myforexmagicwave). Mt4 programmers forex It should come down to personal choice – the pairs you want to trade, the platform, trading using spot markets or per point, or simple ease of use requirements. Citibank australia forex rates Поэтому вывод о том, что «меньшинство выигрывает, а большинство проигрывает» отлично характеризует рынок Форекс. Forex terms and meaning Stock market simulators are for investors to get their feet wet, but you won’t know who you really are as a trader until you “play” with the real thing. Cba forex trading When inflation goes above this range, central banks usually increase the interest rate to curb down inflation. Reaper forex robot free download These facets of forex trading make them attractive to those looking to start up a forex trading business from home. Forex brokers list in dubai Forex Insider позволит вам, наконец, также узнать, что делают другие трейдеры, и это поможет вам легко победить их на поле боя валютного рынка.

As part of our editorial policy, we have a established a number of standards to bring you genuine, unbiased, and verifiable information. Forex trading brokers in india If the dots have the ability to break the support or resistance, it means the trend loses its steam, and a reversal just took place. Phillip capital forex trading On MT4, the chart is the key element, while the choice of trading instruments is shown as a small list in the corner of the screen, while eToro’s interface looks very different. Free forex chart live It was in 1977 that he made his first trade, a soybeans futures contract that he bought by borrowing against his own credit card. Bitcoin exchange rate These tips will deprive non-invertible to traders who can then go on to buy or sell in a idoliser so as to yap maximum benefits. Forex elliott wave forecast Note that, a few brokers (the amount is rising) just focus only on their own benefits and you must keep your eyes open on them. Steve dewitt forex Жулики Профит Ассист постоянно кормят своих клиентов завтраками, но в итоге никаких денег им не переводят. 10 min forex wealth builder Это возможный сигнал о том, что тренд замедлился, и пришло время фиксировать прибыль по ранее открытым ордерам на покупку. Australian forex trading platform reviews But, a series of Candlesticks on a chart can help traders identify the character of price action more definitively, which helps in the decision-making process. Forex bank danmark Chart patterns can sometimes take a long time to form Patience is a great virtue for investors, even more so when trading chart patterns.