[Accepted]Clan application - UzI

• Real name
    Syed Zuhad Ali Razvi
  • Nationality
    Pakistani
  • Country of residence
    Pakistan
  • Introduction
    Hello And Assalam-o-Alaikum Well I Am Muslim And My Name Is Zuhad And I Am A Student And A Gamer Who Likes To Play Games And I Love To Play Video Games And I Like Some Outside Games That Are Football and Cricket And I Like To Be Friendly With Others And I Am A Truth And Positive Thinking Person And I Wanna to Become A Big Bussiness Man
  • Ingame name
    z
Previous ingame name(s)
!HuNTeR! , MTX , PHYR0X^ , PH4NT0M^ VCMP Experience
5 Weapon preference
M4 , MP5 , SHOTGUN , M60 , CHAINSAW , MOLOTOVES , GRENADE AND STUBBY Previous clan(s) and reason for leaving
DmC : They Abuse Always And Try To Weak Their Teammates And The Always Do Clan-Killing So I Decided To Left The Clan (LEFT)
WG : Due To Inactivity Only Maiyan Was Online And Sometimes Hari (LEFT)
NsK : Halo Closed NsK Only For 2 Days All Members Leave The Clan And When I Was Back After 3 Months I Was Using NsK Tag So Halo Said That He Closed The Clan When I Removed The Tag He Say That He Reopend The Clan (LEFT)
RF : Leave Due To Some Personal Issues (LEFT)
DnW : Leave Due To Inactivity And It Was A Clan Of Littlewhiteys (LEFT)
WRS : Leave Due To Inactivity And It Was A Clan Of Littlewhiteys (LEFT) Average ping
142 Why are you interested in joining EK
Because Its A Friendly And A Caring Clan And Full Of SkillFul Members Before Applying In RF I Decided To Join EK But At That Time I Was Not Ready To Join EK And My All Friends Are In EK And A Very Respectable Clan I Have Ever Seen This Clan Got The Unique Skills That Much Players Didnt Have I Like To Join EK What benefits can you bring to the clan
I Will Respect My Seniors And Juniors And I Will Work With EK Community And My Skills To This Clan Which Are Not Good Enough But I Will Try To Improve Them And My Loyalty And I Will Improve My Self Its A Promise Name with tag
=EK=[ U ]z[ I ]^

well, I'm going with neutral for now and I've seen a change in your behavior need to observe you more before i take my final decision 

uzi, I was about to give you Yes but you need to have patience and I've seen a lot improvements in your behavior ,so I'll go with a yes if you're accepted just don't disappoint us

1 hour ago, Geogeo said:

uzi, I was about to give you Yes but you need to have patience and I've seen a lot improvements in your behavior ,so I'll go with a yes if you're accepted just don't disappoint us

Ty Brother I Will Try My Best To Do And Sorry @Umar4911 For Beign Impatience And All EK Members Sorry

My vote ? is YES .  Due to his personal improvement I was watching him from while that’s why my vote came late. And his skill improved more.

On 9/19/2018 at 12:37 AM, 4K. said:

You are getting inactive.

Bro I Wrongly Installed Virus In My Computer I Have Done New Windows Today So I Will Started Active