• Real name اِسْم
    Omar Mohamed
  • Age طِوَال
  • Nationality جَنَسِيَّه
    Egyptians
  • Country of residence بَلَدُ الْمَأوَى
    Egypt
  • Introduction تَقْدِيْم
    Hey everyone , I am Omar.Hope you all doing well.I am 15 years old and my profession is playing games , specially VC:MP and i am active most of day.I am studying at class 9 th , so i would be kinda inactive for this next year.
  • Ingame name اِسْمٌ فِيْ لَهْو
    3moreee
  • Previous ingame name(s) اَسْمَاءٌ خَالِيَةٌ فِيْ لَهْو
    old name but forgot
  • VCMP experience تَجْرُبَةُ وِيْ سِيْ اَمْ بِي
  • Weapon preference تَفْضِيلَةُ الْبَنَادِق
    M4 - shotgun - stubby - m60
  • Previous clan(s) and reason for leaving فُرُقَ الْخَالِيَةُ وَ لِمَ تَرَكْتَهُم/تَرَكْتِهِم
    RF : Closed.
  • Average ping تَأْخِير
  • Why are you interested in joining EK لِمَ تُرِيدُ/تُرِيدِينَ الْدُخُولَ فِي اِيلَايِتْكِلَرْزْ
    Because i have alot of friends here and i would really like to be a member and help the clan also , I will try my best to be more better in skills and behavior.It's a great clan too , makes it a target for me.All members are skilled and mature and i would actually like to there.Improving my self and learning from other members.
  • What benefits can you bring to the clan مَا تَسْتَطِيعُ عَلَيهِ لِلْفَرِيقِ مِنْ الْمَنَافِع
    I will try to make the clan rise more by helping my mates , Being there whenever someone needs me.
  • Name with tag
    [EK]3moreee.

Is there any chance for RF to be Re-Opened?  Either now or In the future? 

Edited by Sparow
3 hours ago, sunny_alone said:
  •  

hm ? Clan application isn't a joke

I think he wast trying to say 70-100, but the ping field only allows numbers, not letters or symbols so he wasn't able to put it.

Wouldn't you feel same as how you felt when you were in RF if we accept you? Why not !

Plus if RF was still running, would you have applied for EK ?

9 hours ago, Sparow said:

Is there any chance for RF to be Re-Opened?  Either now or In the future? 

From my side , I will not re-open again and I am no longer a leader or something there.

5 hours ago, 4K. said:

I think he wast trying to say 70-100, but the ping field only allows numbers, not letters or symbols so he wasn't able to put it.

That's what i meant because sometimes my internet is bad so the ping goes to 100.

4 hours ago, IceBlood said:

Wouldn't you feel same as how you felt when you were in RF if we accept you? Why not !

Plus if RF was still running, would you have applied for EK ?

I don't actually understand what you mean.but , how would i apply for EK while in RF ? can you please explain your reply more ?

2 minutes ago, IceBlood said:

I meant that i think you would not have applied in EK if RF was not closed, i wanna check that is EK on your first choice ?

I would close RF because it actually died since everyone left. plus i have applied for EK before and took sometime to improve and upgrade myself.

Unfortunately we are denying your application because of your rage issues and immature acts sometimes we always want our members to act mature and don't get provoked by other players easily, try to improve yourself more.

Apply again after 2 weeks or when you think your ready.

Denied.