Sign in to follow this  
4ckr.

denied [Denied] Clan application - 4ckr.

• Real name
    Khizer
  • Nationality
    Pakistani
  • Country of residence
    United Arab Emirates
  • Introduction
    Hello, members of the EK, my name is Syed Khizer, I'm 13 and from Pakistan. My native language is Urdu, but my English and Hindi skills are well above average. These days, I play VCMP all day, as my school hasn't started yet, when they do, I'll be playing VCMP for about 5 hours a day. I see myself as a helpful, responsible and friendly to everyone. All my experience playing this game has taught me a lot, and I'd like to join EK now.
  • Ingame name
    4ckr.
  • Previous ingame name(s)
    Azule, Snow, 27., Nex, LeRevol
  • VCMP Experience
  • Weapon preference
    Shotgun, Ingram, M4 and M60
  • Previous clan(s) and reason for leaving
    VM - The clan didn't consist of people who recognized true teamwork, in fact, it was almost as we were clanless players who use a tag for display.
  • Average ping
  • Why are you interested in joining EK
    I can see many options of clans in both VCCnR and VKs, but I came here to make an application for many reasons. Its obvious that EK is one of the best clans in VKs, but deathmatching isn't the only thing that makes a clan better and glorious. EKs have respect to other players, and their forums and stylings are simply amazing, and I've seen that almost all clans have members that are weak in something important, but EK members are chosen carefully over lots of people, which results in an extraordinary clan. A small reason for me to be interested in joining the EK clan is that teamwork will be much easier, and will make EK even more deadly, as I have two founders of the EK clan sitting next to me (4k and Fleka) .
  • What benefits can you bring to the clan
    More players itself is a benefit to the EK community, but I can give much more than that, which makes me feel that I'm a good candidate to apply for the EK clan. I'm better in deathmatching than the average player count of VKs, and I'm 5th in the top list of cops in VCCnR. EK is on top of most toplists, and adding me will conquer even more of them. I'm a player who gives respect to every other person, and I can talk in the 2 most common languages of VCMP perfectly, English and Urdu.
  • Name with tag
    =EK=4ckr.

Skills below average.

Could you tell me why you got banned? [Reason]

It will very nice if you provide me the topic about it 

11 hours ago, sunny_alone said:

Skills below average.

He was banned for frequently death evading. Now, I think he is unbanned

23 hours ago, sunny_alone said:

Skills below average.

11 hours ago, Umar4911 said:

He was banned for frequently death evading. Now, I think he is unbanned

I am unbanned, here's the report that was made against me : http://vkserver.forumotion.com/t11908-accepted-player-report-azule

I've already given my defense there, if you have any questions, ask me here on the forums, or contact me at discord 4ckr. #9042

7 hours ago, Geogeo said:

currently,it's a neutral need to more about you

Fell free to ask me any questions on forum or in discord, and test me in-game whenever you want.

11 hours ago, sunny_alone said:

try to active more in VKS and play with us more. so others EK can know you as well

Recently, my activity decreased by about 5 hours from 9 hours as my school has now started, but I'll try my best to stay active in VKs and interact with other EK members.

-Your English is above VCMP standards

-You’re helpful in fights and have decent team coordination

And your skills have improved a lot from the past with the help of my training, but there are still some improvements required that we can help you with.

My vote is Neutral for now as I need some time to finalize.

No, you're not ready.

You need to improve on your behavior because you often show signs of arrogance.

1 minute ago, 4K. said:

No, you're not ready.

^ + immaturity.

On 9/13/2018 at 4:48 AM, 4K. said:

No, you're not ready.

On 9/13/2018 at 7:18 AM, Geogeo said:

apply when you've improved what others have mentioned it's a No

I am trying my best to improve what other members have said about me, and I hope that I improve all I need to without having to make another application.

Thank you for your vote

On 9/13/2018 at 12:44 PM, SPAROW^ said:

No.

Your Skills Are Little Bit Bad. 

Work On Your Behavior.

I am working on my skills, and they are slightly improving. I'll try my best to behave maturely and give respect to the community.

Thank you for your vote.

1 hour ago, sunny_alone said:

Changed to Neutral

Skills improved ( little )

Keep playing with us

I'll fight against you and with you, so you can observe both my skills and team coordination.

Thank you for changing your vote.

7 minutes ago, Ahmed_Gren^ said:

Neutral

Can u meat me ingame? 

Sure, I'll see you whenever I see you in-game.

Neutral For Now Meet Me In Game And Fight With EK Members Not Against Them + Improve Your Behavior Little Bit And Good Luck

I Want To Check Your Skills Meet Me In Game.

Vote changed to Neutral so you get a chance to improve your behavior.

16 hours ago, UzI said:

Neutral For Now Meet Me In Game And Fight With EK Members Not Against Them + Improve Your Behavior Little Bit And Good Luck

I Want To Check Your Skills Meet Me In Game.

I'll make sure to try my best to improve on the points you have mentioned, and I'll inform you whenever we both are in-game so you can test my skills.

14 hours ago, 4K. said:

Vote changed to Neutral so you get a chance to improve your behavior.

Thank you for giving me a chance to improve my behavior, I will try my best to satisfy you with my maturity and behavior.

As I Have Duel With You And Your Skills Are Good And English Skills Are Better Than Me :v And Have Good Behaviour Good Job Bro You Deserve My Vote Its A Yes 

+1 :)

Now Dont Disappiont Us Good Luck :)

well,after observing you today I've came to conclusion I'm going to change my vote to Yes but just remember if you're accepted then you've to work as a team and you shouldn't kill your allies it includes other clan allies as well so I'm sure you get it what i meant you can kill only friendly clan members if they attack you or if they're teaming against us