Sign in to follow this  
4ckr.

denied [Denied] Clan application - 4ckr.

12 hours ago, UzI said:

You Are Going Inactive Why Any Problem So Tell Us :)

What do you mean? He was ingame yesterday and played for around 4 hours.

3 hours ago, 4K. said:

What do you mean? He was ingame yesterday and played for around 4 hours.

When I Played He Didnt Was Active I Play In Night He Did Not Was Online So I Thought He Is Going Inactive

2 hours ago, UzI said:

When I Played He Didnt Was Active I Play In Night He Did Not Was Online So I Thought He Is Going Inactive

I'm online most of the time and I saw him playing game and he's also playing now and he's helpful as well, and he have improved skills a lot

19 hours ago, UzI said:

You Are Going Inactive Why Any Problem So Tell Us :)

I play for about 3 hours on week days, I can't play as much since I have school, and I come home at 3:30, and after eating, I get free at 4:00, and I have to sleep at around 9:30.

44 minutes ago, Pavonis said:

I am active on every Friday (the whole day) on vcmp, but didn't saw him that much on game. If, his school not started yet then why wasn't he active? 

On Fridays, I usually wake at 10, and I pray Jummah, and I usually go to malls at evening, and come back at late night. I am usually available in the afternoons, evenings and night on both week days and weekends.

Just now, UzI said:

remember if can't join on the same he was, this is not inactivity. Use /lastjoined to find when he joined last.

Just now, 4ckr. said:

I play for about 3 hours on week days, I can't play as much since I have school, and I come home at 3:30, and after eating, I get free at 4:00, and I have to sleep at around 9:30.

On Fridays, I usually wake at 10, and I pray Jummah, and I usually go to malls at evening, and come back at late night. I am usually available in the afternoons, evenings and night on both week days and weekends.

I saw him today -_-

okay, my vote, Its a YES. He did improve and made himself better.

I am afraid that my vote will  go with Natural, But i believe that you won't disappoint us when u join the clan because the improved in your skills and behaviours.
I hope, I am right thu.

13 hours ago, Mo^ said:

I am afraid that my vote will  go with Natural, But i believe that you won't disappoint us when u join the clan because the improved in your skills and behaviours.
I hope, I am right thu.

Please fix your spelling.

The one who voted YES are
Uzi = Yes.
GeoGeo = yes.
Umar = Yes.
Maxpayne = Yes

And the one who are neutral currently
Dark Abdo = Neutral.
4k = Neutral.
Sparow = Neutral.
Ahmed = Neutral.

And the one who voted No.
Fleka = No.
Alone = No

4 positive/Yes votes.
4 Neutral.
2 Negative/No

The final decision will be taken after 3 days on Thursday, so confirm your votes as this application was posted before 2 months.

Changing vote to No, you still need some improvements in your behaviour.

Final result.

3 positive votes.

4 negative votes

Unfortunately, we are denying your app for getting more negative votes than positive. You may apply again after 2 weeks or when you feel ready.

Denied.

• Like 1