• Real name اِسْم
    Atif Manzoor
  • Age طِوَال
  • Nationality جَنَسِيَّه
    Pakistani
  • Country of residence بَلَدُ الْمَأوَى
    Pakistan
  • Introduction تَقْدِيْم
    Hello Everyone ! Most of you are well familiar with me already, i read in class 8th.we live in a village.i started vcmp from 2019 . My czns play vcmp from 2014.Derwaish and Omniscient.they train me from 2 years and now i am trained and i created my account in 2019.
    i can't play vks from many days because now my family went to lahore. and my cns are banned from vks and i have to play on his pc.when i come to village i will play vks.i think we come to village soon.
  • Ingame name اِسْمٌ فِيْ لَهْو
    Jack^
  • Previous ingame name(s) اَسْمَاءٌ خَالِيَةٌ فِيْ لَهْو
    Dr.B
  • VCMP experience تَجْرُبَةُ وِيْ سِيْ اَمْ بِي
  • Weapon preference تَفْضِيلَةُ الْبَنَادِق
    Shotgun , m4 , M60 , ing
  • Previous clan(s) and reason for leaving فُرُقَ الْخَالِيَةُ وَ لِمَ تَرَكْتَهُم/تَرَكْتِهِم
    [DS] Dragon Slayers , i leave this clan because it is closed.
  • Average ping تَأْخِير
  • Why are you interested in joining EK لِمَ تُرِيدُ/تُرِيدِينَ الْدُخُولَ فِي اِيلَايِتْكِلَرْزْ
    i like EK tag and EK clan members. They are very good players .This clan can fuck to all clans.i like this clan so much.This clan have every personality in vks.
  • What benefits can you bring to the clan مَا تَسْتَطِيعُ عَلَيهِ لِلْفَرِيقِ مِنْ الْمَنَافِع
    I am a good player . And i tried full too proud to EK clan.If i cant do this you can kick me from EK clan.I will be loyal to the clan, i will be available whenever my clan wants me and will respect the rules and my seniors here.
  • Name with tag
    EK.Jack^

Yes i was in this clan .But they kill his clan members.
And after i join this clan . This clan has been banned in vks server and than i leave this clan.

Sorry , When i accepted my nick is

[EK].Fire_Blood

15 hours ago, Galaxy_Boy^ said:
  • Introduction تَقْدِيْم
    Hello Everyone ! Most of you are well familiar with me already, i read in class 8th.we live in a village.i started vcmp from 2019 . My czns play vcmp from 2014.Derwaish and Omniscient.they train me from 2 years and now i am trained and i created my account in 2019.
  • VCMP experience تَجْرُبَةُ وِيْ سِيْ اَمْ بِي

Explain this. If you had gotten training for 2 years, and created your account this year, then how do you have 4 years of experience? Or do you have 4 months of experience?

Please properly answer this section properly : " لِمَ تُرِيدُ/تُرِيدِينَ الْدُخُولَ فِي اِيلَايِتْكِلَرْزْ "

2 hours ago, 4ckr. said:

Explain this. If you had gotten training for 2 years, and created your account this year, then how do you have 4 years of experience? Or do you have 4 months of experience?

Please properly answer this section properly : " لِمَ تُرِيدُ/تُرِيدِينَ الْدُخُولَ فِي اِيلَايِتْكِلَرْزْ "

Damn it! that was mistake. I have updated my post. If you still have connection let me know.

• ..l. locked this topic