• Real name اِسْم
    M.KHIZAR HAYAT KHAN
  • Age طِوَال
  • Nationality جَنَسِيَّه
    Pakistani
  • Country of residence بَلَدُ الْمَأوَى
    Pakistan
  • Introduction تَقْدِيْم
  • Hello Guys my name is khizar.I play VC:MP 2017 and starting play LW server soonly i ban in this server but i saw Vks i starting play this server and vks server is good too ithen i play most of time in this server .
  • Ingame name اِسْمٌ فِيْ لَهْو
    [K]HIZA[R]_905
  • Previous ingame name(s) اَسْمَاءٌ خَالِيَةٌ فِيْ لَهْو
    VK.ShaDoW^ =JW=ShaDoW^ [EF]LLOYD [FF]Mr.Xpert^DL [FF]KHIZAR_905 =NsK=KHIZAR_905
  • VCMP experience تَجْرُبَةُ وِيْ سِيْ اَمْ بِي
  • Weapon preference تَفْضِيلَةُ الْبَنَادِق5
  • M4,MP5,RUGER,M60,STUBBY,SHOTGUN
  • Previous clan(s) and reason for leaving فُرُقَ الْخَالِيَةُ وَ لِمَ تَرَكْتَهُم/تَرَكْتِهِم
  • FF : This clan was very bad clan this clan member hacked my account so i leave it
  • EF : This clan was Inactive and Deleted
  • VK : For some personal matters with clan
  • Average ping تَأْخِير
  • Why are you interested in joining EK لِمَ تُرِيدُ/تُرِيدِينَ الْدُخُولَ فِي اِيلَايِتْكِلَرْزْ
    I love EK Clan this clan was veryyy pro clan and i went to join it very much and this clan is also on the Vk toplist 1st and i am personal interested in this clan.
  • What benefits can you bring to the clan مَا تَسْتَطِيعُ عَلَيهِ لِلْفَرِيقِ مِنْ الْمَنَافِع
    I will be loyal to the clan, i will be available whenever my clan wants me and will respect the rules and my seniors here.
    I am also good at clan wars and experienced as well.
    I will be helpings my Clan mates and leader.
  • Name with tag
    =EK=J0K3R^

But i am back you confirm with Rainbow_Dash he give me the numbers told him i give him if you trust me darkninja and all FF are perma ban he didn't come back

And i am real