New official secondary language

Fleka

EliteKillerz is pleased to announce that it now recognizes Arabic as an official secondary language. We'll be working on editing our official topics to include an Arabic translation as well. Although this isn't compulsory, you're also recommended to include an Arabic translation in posts you make on behalf of EliteKillerz.

Thanks,
EliteKillerz Management.

كَانَتْ اِيْلَايِتْكِلَرْزْ رَاضِيَةَ لِتُبَشِّرِ اِنَّهَا قَدْ اِتَّخَذَتْ لِسَانًا عَرَبِيَّا لِسَانُهَا اَلْثَانِى - اِنَّا كُنَّا مُعَامِلُونَ عَلَى اَن نُتَرْجِمَ رِسَالَاتِنَا لَهَا سَنُحِبُّ اَنَّكُمْ تَضَعُونَ تَرْجُمَتًا عَرَبِيَّةً فِيْمَا كَتَبْتُمْ مِنْ رِسَالَاتٍ لِاِيْلَايِتْكِلَرْز

شُكْرًا
حُكُومَةُ اِيْلَايِتْكِلَرْزْ

• Winner 1

A new pro decision from EK leaders ?

and poor translations from IceFlack ?

9 hours ago, Mo^ said:

A new pro decision from EK leaders ?

and poor translations from IceFlack ?

Where? :c

11 hours ago, sunny_alone said:

make vietnamese = third language pls 

Unfortunately we don't have that many players who speak Vietnamese. If at one point we get a lot of players that speak Vietnamese, we can consider adding that as well. Thanks for your suggestion.

11 hours ago, Geogeo said:

help us so we can also speak it :c

Sure, just ask anyone of us who speaks Arabic.

• Funny 1

15 minutes ago, Umar4911 said:

Make Urdu the secondary language. Me, Geogeo, Maxpayne, I think you, 47 and 4K can speak too.

Many more than that actually, I even told him, but he doesn’t know how to write Urdu unfortunately. :c

24 minutes ago, SPAROW^ said:

Lol. i think the translator you are using is bad program i think.

It's not translator omg, it's manual translate by hand.

Just now, Fleka said:

It's not translator omg, it's manual translate by hand.

it's little bit like Google Translate xD.

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, SPAROW^ said:

it's little bit like Google Translate xD.

but it's still good :D and i am glad with that great decision from him and from EK. 

and even we are arabs we can wrong in Arabic too it's not a rule.

• Funny 1

6 hours ago, SPAROW^ said:

Lol. i think the translator you are using is bad program i think.

The translator does not put the letter movements on the translation.

.المترجم لا يضع حركات الحروف علي الترجمة

Edited by Mo^
  • Disagree 1

15 hours ago, 4K. said:

Many more than that actually, I even told him, but he doesn’t know how to write Urdu unfortunately. :c

Other members can help :c

• Winner 1

16 hours ago, 4K. said:

noob flake :c

• 1 year later...

I appreciate the time you had to write all of this but, you should leave..  i guess?

i don't think that any of us is interested in such things...

Good Luck anyway.

17 hours ago, Sparow said:

I appreciate the time you had to write all of this but, you should leave..  i guess?

i don't think that any of us is interested in such things...

Good Luck anyway.

Stop it. I want to learn more about Glucophone.

11 hours ago, 4ckr. said:

Stop it. I want to learn more about Glucophone.

:jerry:

• 1 year later...

The glucophone has a truly cosmic, mesmerizing report that envelops and carries away from anxieties and experiences. Expert for meditation. Their echo is similar to the sounding of Tibetan singing bowls, but solitary more capacious, with the talent to be occupied in any melody. And most importantly, utterly the whole world can do this instrument.
Most instruments are tuned to pentatonic, so no be of consequence what cycle you hit your tongues, you get a agreeable refrain - it's artlessly weird to be occupied in sharp. But we can air the thingummy in any road of your choice. Instruments are aphoristic and easily go together equable in a small occupation or backpack.

I invite you to visit my locate: http://steel-tongue-drum.info

Glucophone is a reed percussion whatsit on which you can play with your hands and momentous sticks.
The uniqueness of this thingy lies in the information that ALL MAY ENGAGE IN ON IT.
Playing on it, you inclination observation probe vibrations that at one's desire enshroud you and everyone who is nearby, filling with harmony and joy. It is not without reason that this instrument is called Happy Drum (Drum of Happiness) abroad. The publicity which has directed to the playing on the glucophone switches from the set internal dialogues, algorithms, and ratings to the aware weaving of the melodic pattern. The remembrance, at the unvaried chance, is filled with felicity from creative undertaking and actively forms strange neural connections, and the carcass and consciousness are immersed in a stage of the waves easing up under harmonious vibrations, almost identical in tinge and tincture to a bell ringing.

I invite you to by my area: http://steel-tongue-drum.info