Sign in to follow this  
sunny_alone

Members Report : Golatozz, Mo^, Sparow

4 hours ago, when Golatorzz, Mo, Sparow are in-game. So I called them come to prop100 for DM-ing, you guys : my m4 skill is shit. but m6 skill doesn't, so I used M60 to do DM, then they together started kill me ( 100% that Killerz call them to do ). so the DM became 3vs1. 

Im tried to explain that : ''when DM, your enemy will use all the weapon they like'', but still, they didn't listen and keep killing me 

You guys shouldn't have done this thing and I've told you guys to improve your skills in the game let's see what others have to about it,

6 hours ago, sunny_alone said:

4 hours ago, when Golatorzz, Mo, Sparow are in-game. So I called them come to prop100 for DM-ing, you guys : my m4 skill is shit. but m6 skill doesn't, so I used M60 to do DM, then they together started kill me ( 100% that Killerz call them to do ). so the DM became 3vs1. 

Im tried to explain that : ''when DM, your enemy will use all the weapon they like'', but still, they didn't listen and keep killing me 

well, after u've said that ur m4 skills are bad but m60 isn't and enemy can use all weps i believe that i started to kill them. Then u said nubs etc then mo and me went to eat and u were playing vs golatoz. then i came back and killed u twice i think then u left. Besides, before we join the duel we said the duel is gonna be m4 , ruger any type of shotguns and submachines. to make it friendly duel. not to be mad on someone. then u started to play m60 + Remote Glitch.

Edited by Sparow

6 minutes ago, Sparow said:

well, after u've said that ur m4 skills are bad but m60 isn't and enemy can use all weps i believe that i started to kill them. Then u said nubs etc then mo and me went to eat and u were playing vs golatoz. then i came back and killed u twice i think then u left. Besides, before we join the duel we said the duel is gonna be m4 , ruger any type of shotguns and submachines. to make it friendly duel. not to be mad on someone. then u started to play m60 + Remote Glitch.

Why do you think in friendly duel we choose weapons and in rage mode we use any weapon? As he was saying he just called you guys for practice not a friendly duel and to make the practice as close to reality he was using m60 because in a group fight you will normally see many people using m60.

Did i say a friendly duel?

I said you guys to came to practise as DM-ing. We're getting weak in Dming, like when you, Killer and Mo^ together kill me without same skin  

yes. as 4K said . enemies use m60. enemies use remote-glitch. enemies spawn-kill. enemies bla....bla... that is truely DM are. 

46 minutes ago, 4K. said:

Why do you think in friendly duel we choose weapons and in rage mode we use any weapon? As he was saying he just called you guys for practice not a friendly duel and to make the practice as close to reality he was using m60 because in a group fight you will normally see many people using m60.

well, he didn't say anything about practice. he said come to duel at /proploc 100 and we decide to make it friendly.

4K when u are weak in something and want to improve it what u will do ? 

Like i am not good in the real weps yet like M4,Shotguns i still keep practising on it. 

My M4 skills improving day after day and shotguns too so that what i need to improve right now then i can see the secadnry  things like Dm-ing or something else 

Alone just know i still weak against M60 what he do in the DM-ing keep killing us with M60 he was like   <Move m60 move> don't show anything else expact he says we are Noobs. DM-ing.

and about me and GolatooZz teaming  without the same skin we wasn't have any intention to teaming then but when he just started to just kill with m60 we got to team aganist him to make him stop. 

He know i am still practising with the players to improve my main skill. and he said before he can do easily 2 vs 1 so i stopped and give him the chance to play it. 

At the end i want to repeat so he can remember : I WANT TO IMPROVE MY MAIN SKILLS AND DON'T CARE NOW ABOUT THE SECONDARY THINGS LIKE DM-ING OR DETECTING NOOBS !!.

29 minutes ago, Mo^ said:

Like i am not good in the real weps yet like M4,Shotguns i still keep practising on it. 

My M4 skills improving day after day and shotguns too so that what i need to improve right now then i can see the secadnry  things like Dm-ing or something else 

Alone just know i still weak against M60 what he do in the DM-ing keep killing us with M60 he was like   <Move m60 move> don't show anything else expact he says we are Noobs. DM-ing.

and about me and GolatooZz teaming  without the same skin we wasn't have any intention to teaming then but when he just started to just kill with m60 we got to team aganist him to make him stop. 

He know i am still practising with the players to improve my main skill. and he said before he can do easily 2 vs 1 so i stopped and give him the chance to play it. 

At the end i want to repeat so he can remember : I WANT TO IMPROVE MY MAIN SKILLS AND DON'T CARE NOW ABOUT THE SECONDARY THINGS LIKE DM-ING OR DETECTING NOOBS !!.

then get killed by M60 more. it is a DM 

31 minutes ago, Mo^ said:

and you are going out of topic

59 minutes ago, Mo^ said:

You know when I wanted to get better with shotgun, Lahham used spaz against me and that helped me get better. Similarly if you can learn to counter m60 with m4 then your m4 skills will get better.

5 hours ago, 4K. said:

You know when I wanted to get better with shotgun, Lahham used spaz against me and that helped me get better. Similarly if you can learn to counter m60 with m4 then your m4 skills will get better.

ok i will try but i have a question how i counter M60 if i get killed when i just spawned ?

20 minutes ago, Mo^ said:

ok i will try but i have a question how i counter M60 if i get killed when i just spawned ?

stop talking. and concentrating to DM

3 hours ago, Mo^ said:

How can you get killed with m60 right after spawn? There is spawn protection and to spawnkill someone you need to first trigger their spawn protection bug by shooting them with shotgun/explosive.

1 hour ago, 4K. said:

How can you get killed with m60 right after spawn? There is spawn protection and to spawnkill someone you need to first trigger their spawn protection bug by shooting them with shotgun/explosive.

in prop 100 when u spawn and fell into the grand ur Spawn protection ends or give you

only  1 sec so u stand without SP and that's why there's alot of spawn killers there 

5 hours ago, sunny_alone said:

stop talking. and concentrating to DM

again u asking me to concentration to DM-ING ?

1 hour ago, Mo^ said:

in prop 100 when u spawn and fell into the grand ur Spawn protection ends or give you

only  1 sec so u stand without SP and that's why there's alot of spawn killers there 

again u asking me to concentration to DM-ING ?

Mate, you both know English so why didn’t you discuss it ingame rather than teaming to fight him and then bringing the issue on the forum?

After reviewing the report, I've come to a conclusion that all members involved in this case should have better coordination and communication to avoid misunderstandings and I encourage all members to play as a team. You all know English so you should be able to communicate with each other and solve the matter during the incident to resolve the issue and come to a conclusion.

Report closed.