• Real name اِسْم
    Muawiz Habib.
  • Age طِوَال
  • Nationality جَنَسِيَّه
    Pakistani.
  • Country of residence بَلَدُ الْمَأوَى
    Pakistan.
  • Introduction تَقْدِيْم
    My real name is Muawiz Habib. I live in Pakistan, Lahore.I am Muslim & pakistani too and I am proud to be Pakistani & Muslim.I like to play game like Fortnie etc. I would like to play sports like Cricket, Football. I like to make friends.
  • Ingame name اِسْمٌ فِيْ لَهْو
    Force^
  • Previous ingame name(s) اَسْمَاءٌ خَالِيَةٌ فِيْ لَهْو
    RF.Force, Maviz, iNs.Force, [FC]Force(A), =NsK=Force and NK etc.
  • VCMP experience تَجْرُبَةُ وِيْ سِيْ اَمْ بِي
  • Weapon preference تَفْضِيلَةُ الْبَنَادِق
    M4, m60, stubby,mp5, remote gernades, Chainsaw.
  • Previous clan(s) and reason for leaving فُرُقَ الْخَالِيَةُ وَ لِمَ تَرَكْتَهُم/تَرَكْتِهِم
    iNs - inactive + rule breakers, FC - inactive + was not comfortable with FC, NsK - closed , NK - closed and RF - got suspended.
  • Average ping تَأْخِير
  • Why are you interested in joining EK لِمَ تُرِيدُ/تُرِيدِينَ الْدُخُولَ فِي اِيلَايِتْكِلَرْزْ
    I am interested in EK because of it's mature members, nice communication skills, skilled members. I liked it.
  • What benefits can you bring to the clan مَا تَسْتَطِيعُ عَلَيهِ لِلْفَرِيقِ مِنْ الْمَنَافِع
    I will stay loyal to this clan, will respect to my seniors & juniors. I will try to be more mature. I will increase EK's reputation more and more.
  • Name with tag
    [EK]Force^

No sorry your not ready, you just applied after 8 days when your application got denied, you didn't improve anything.

On 9/21/2018 at 11:22 AM, SPAROW^ said:

Iam Going With A YES.

- Good Skills.

- And Your Immature Changed Since The Last Application.

Good Luck.

So, guys it's hard for me to say but listen, deny or close my application. Because, I am just doing what my heart was saying to me for a long time. I don't even care whatever you guys will say think. I am gonna apply for that clan which my heart was saying to me. Most of you will sad like Mo, Sparow & umar. but don't worry guys I am still your best friend & a little brother. but try to understand me what am I feeling right now. I am in my complete sense. So, don't worry guys I am still your friend and will always be with ya guys will always help ya'll. ❤️ Cya!

• 4K. locked this topic