• Real name اِسْم
    Bninin
  • Age طِوَال
  • Nationality جَنَسِيَّه
    Tunisian
  • Country of residence بَلَدُ الْمَأوَى
    Tunisia
  • Introduction تَقْدِيْم
    Hello, I'm Bninin, I'm fourteen, I'm from Tunisia, I started VCMP since 2016 and I have got a pro and good skills.
  • Ingame name اِسْمٌ فِيْ لَهْو
    Bninin
  • Previous ingame name(s) اَسْمَاءٌ خَالِيَةٌ فِيْ لَهْو
    bninin4 atlanta
  • VCMP experience تَجْرُبَةُ وِيْ سِيْ اَمْ بِي
  • Weapon preference تَفْضِيلَةُ الْبَنَادِق
    M4 Shotgun M60
  • Previous clan(s) and reason for leaving فُرُقَ الْخَالِيَةُ وَ لِمَ تَرَكْتَهُم/تَرَكْتِهِم
    UD - Closed. RK -Bad clan. DF- Closed ON - leaving bcz i heart they r hackers.
  • Average ping تَأْخِير
  • Why are you interested in joining EK لِمَ تُرِيدُ/تُرِيدِينَ الْدُخُولَ فِي اِيلَايِتْكِلَرْزْ
    I want to join this clan because I know that I prostrate all my favorite friends and because this is the strongest clan in the server and for this reason I ordered myself but join this favorite clan. This is my second app hope I'm ready.
  • What benefits can you bring to the clan مَا تَسْتَطِيعُ عَلَيهِ لِلْفَرِيقِ مِنْ الْمَنَافِع
    I can do anything to do good in this good clan and I hope to do what will please you all and I will not do what I ordered from other members. Thanks mate ! And good luck
  • Name with tag
    [EK]Bninin
2 hours ago, Bninin said:

Why are you interested in joining EK لِمَ تُرِيدُ/تُرِيدِينَ الْدُخُولَ فِي اِيلَايِتْكِلَرْزْ
I want to join this clan because I know that I prostrate all my favorite friends and because this is the strongest clan in the server and for this reason I ordered myself but join this favorite clan. This is my second app hope I'm ready.

Prostrate To GOD Not Us We Are Not Your Gods You Are Not Ready To Get In This Clan ITS A NO -1

+ You copied your last application u did'nt say that u have improved your self etc so U DESERVE THIS Its A Big Fat NO

Edited by UzI
19 hours ago, UzI said:

Prostrate To GOD Not Us We Are Not Your Gods You Are Not Ready To Get In This Clan ITS A NO -1

+ You copied your last application u did'nt say that u have improved your self etc so U DESERVE THIS Its A Big Fat NO

Probably a failed translation.

On 10/8/2018 at 9:38 PM, Pavonis said:

He posts shits about other clans when he leave them or get rejected. Bad luck. 

True ❤️

Ok angry, don't talk to me everyone exept Umar. Deny I never re-apply again. ? 

Edited by Bninin
Was type Umqr.
  • Maxpayne^ locked, featured and unfeatured this topic