• Real name اِسْم
    Cheepie Jhonas
  • Age طِوَال
  • Nationality جَنَسِيَّه
    Tunisian
  • Country of residence بَلَدُ الْمَأوَى
    Tunisia/Monastir/Ksar Hellal
  • Introduction تَقْدِيْم
    Hello my name is Cheepie Jhonas .I'm 16 years old .Well, I'm just a simple guy who plays Vice city - Multiplayer every single day.And I'm Muslim.
    and I'm student of class 1th.I live in Tunisia/Monastir/Ksar Hellal.I like online games like Vcmp.
  • Ingame name اِسْمٌ فِيْ لَهْو
    Sheep
  • Previous ingame name(s) اَسْمَاءٌ خَالِيَةٌ فِيْ لَهْو
    Rainbow_Blitz only in VKs server :).
  • VCMP experience تَجْرُبَةُ وِيْ سِيْ اَمْ بِي
  • Weapon preference تَفْضِيلَةُ الْبَنَادِق
    M4 ; Shotgun /Spas ; M60
  • Previous clan(s) and reason for leaving فُرُقَ الْخَالِيَةُ وَ لِمَ تَرَكْتَهُم/تَرَكْتِهِم
    ON : Leaving.
    FC:Kicked without reason.
    DF hacker clan.
  • Average ping تَأْخِير
  • Why are you interested in joining EK لِمَ تُرِيدُ/تُرِيدِينَ الْدُخُولَ فِي اِيلَايِتْكِلَرْزْ
    I want to join this group because i want to do something special and increase my knowledge. I am very interested to work with new organization and want to learn new things.
    the reason why i want to join this clan is because i really wanna join a group like this.i saw that there are so many people likes to join this clan and i think they want to join because they saw some good things about this clan.and also i wanna meet new circle of friends here.and if ever this would be my first one.. i'm open minded kind of people..and also a average one.i don't know how long i can do for this clan but i'm willing to give my cooperation if ever i'll be a member.

>I find it very cool and exciting , i know that being part of this kind of society is a good start for me to know more people,gain friends and also being popular to other people in different countries is a good thing and a good advantage and i loved having new friends because i am friendly.. :)if i will be accepted, i will be happy and honor being part of the clan..thanks and good bless.. :)
    Btw maybe i want to have fame and in reality all the applicants want to have it but nevertheless my one and only goal why i want to join to this clan rather than the purpose of having popularity is to show my individuality, my own personality, and my own style not through by my self-appearance but the way i can express myself from the different people and the idea of creating a connection or relationship frIt is my privilege to know the one of the greatest clan in the networking world which is the EK Clan. Hope to be part of it. Thank you and have more blessing to receive.

• What benefits can you bring to the clan مَا تَسْتَطِيعُ عَلَيهِ لِلْفَرِيقِ مِنْ الْمَنَافِع
    Trust me guys this time and you will see.
    Regards : Sheep
  • Name with tag
    [EK]Sheep
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

but I've been told that your names are still in ON clan can you show us your application when you left On

pero i think he deserves a chance here in EK he have done everything we've asked and left the clans he was in and his behavior is changed as well guys vote so this app can be accepted

First Of All You Guys BNININ4 AND YOU SHEEP You Guys Translate it from your fucking inglis i know ur inglis how do you speak it

15 hours ago, UzI said:

First Of All You Guys BNININ4 AND YOU SHEEP You Guys Translate it from your fucking inglis i know ur inglis how do you speak it

uzi,I've been keep eye on you and your behavior is getting more childish day by day,you better change it

and currently I'm going with neutral and will wait for other clan mates vote before i make my final vote

Geogeo sorry bro my brother uzaifa wrote it from my pc he was using fb i dont know why he do this i will ask him sorry but i didnt wrote it

9 hours ago, UzI said:

Geogeo sorry bro my brother uzaifa wrote it from my pc he was using fb i dont know why he do this i will ask him sorry but i didnt wrote it

>> Read the Notices please 

Guys. I've a special information about him. He have also applied to RF and in iNs but he got denied. He didn't even improve anything. So it will be a bad decision to get him in EK.

8 hours ago, Force said:

Guys. I've a special information about him. He have also applied to RF and in iNs but he got denied. He didn't even improve anything. So it will be a bad decision to get him in EK.

mind you show me the proofs please

Changed to YES:

- He did improve

- improved a behavior

- he is kinda trustable now

One thing I didn't like was the 1M he gave me. It is kinda bribe. Requesting members to take atleast 2M for a YES vote :P joking

Btw take that 1M back when you join again

Edited by Umar4911
  • ..l. locked this topic