• Real name اِسْم
    Đỗ Hiển
  • Age طِوَال
  • Nationality جَنَسِيَّه
    Vietnam
  • Country of residence بَلَدُ الْمَأوَى
    Vietnam
  • Introduction تَقْدِيْم
    My name is Hiển, I have played vice city since 0.3, now I return to the game, because I love vice city, I am going to school, in the evening, I can play games often, because that's In my free time, I like to look at the city at night, because it is very beautiful.
  • Ingame name اِسْمٌ فِيْ لَهْو
    KaiTo^ , F2.Zea[T]^ , =F2=KaiTo^
  • Previous ingame name(s) اَسْمَاءٌ خَالِيَةٌ فِيْ لَهْو
    =SdS=KaiTou_KiD^ , [Hunter]Winner
  • VCMP experience تَجْرُبَةُ وِيْ سِيْ اَمْ بِي
  • Weapon preference تَفْضِيلَةُ الْبَنَادِق
    Stu , m4 , ing , colt , m60 , gre
  • Previous clan(s) and reason for leaving فُرُقَ الْخَالِيَةُ وَ لِمَ تَرَكْتَهُم/تَرَكْتِهِم
    F2 : left
    Reason : I see F2, few activities, some people have stopped playing games.
  • Average ping تَأْخِير
  • Why are you interested in joining EK لِمَ تُرِيدُ/تُرِيدِينَ الْدُخُولَ فِي اِيلَايِتْكِلَرْزْ
    I see F2 are good players, including some of my friends, Mr. Alone, Charizard ^, SiGNaL. I joined the clan, so I could improve my skills better.
  • What benefits can you bring to the clan مَا تَسْتَطِيعُ عَلَيهِ لِلْفَرِيقِ مِنْ الْمَنَافِع
    I don't know if I can help the clan or not anything or not, but I will help the clan in every battle.
  • Name with tag
    =EK=KaiTo^

Hello Kaito, Thanks for applying here.

Before I can open a poll in pvt board, you need to put some effort in the following questions:

1 hour ago, KaiTo^ said:
  • Why are you interested in joining EK لِمَ تُرِيدُ/تُرِيدِينَ الْدُخُولَ فِي اِيلَايِتْكِلَرْزْ
  • What benefits can you bring to the clan مَا تَسْتَطِيعُ عَلَيهِ لِلْفَرِيقِ مِنْ الْمَنَافِع

I expected more effort in your application to be honest and I think you forgot to edit the things correctly from your F2's App. 

1 hour ago, KaiTo^ said:
  • I see F2 are good players, including some of my friends, Mr. Alone, Charizard ^, SiGNaL. I joined the clan, so I could improve my skills better.

Edited by Umar4911

Just now, KaiTo^ said:

Just now, KaiTo^ said:
  • Real name اِسْم
    Đỗ Hiển
  • Age طِوَال
  • Nationality جَنَسِيَّه
    Vietnam
  • Country of residence بَلَدُ الْمَأوَى
    Vietnam
  • Introduction تَقْدِيْم
    My name is Hiển, I have played vice city since 0.3, now I return to the game, because I love vice city, I am going to school, in the evening, I can play games often, because that's In my free time, I like to look at the city at night, because it is very beautiful.
  • Ingame name اِسْمٌ فِيْ لَهْو
    KaiTo^ , F2.Zea[T]^ , =F2=KaiTo^
  • Previous ingame name(s) اَسْمَاءٌ خَالِيَةٌ فِيْ لَهْو
    =SdS=KaiTou_KiD^ , [Hunter]Winner
  • VCMP experience تَجْرُبَةُ وِيْ سِيْ اَمْ بِي
  • Weapon preference تَفْضِيلَةُ الْبَنَادِق
    Stu , m4 , ing , colt , m60 , gre
  • Previous clan(s) and reason for leaving فُرُقَ الْخَالِيَةُ وَ لِمَ تَرَكْتَهُم/تَرَكْتِهِم
    F2 : left
  • Reason : I see F2, few activities, some people have stopped playing games. 
  • SdS: close
  • Average ping تَأْخِير
    I care about the clan, because there are many good players in the clan, and there are many good people, I am interested in the guild to be able to help the guild, in part: D
    I will try my best to help the clan in every situation and battle.
  • Name with tag
    =EK=KaiTo^

Edited by KaiTo^

Thanks you Kaito for having interested toward EK clan.

But unfortunately, You are denied as I know you just have left F2 early a couple of days

You have to be clanless at least a month 

Free feel to apply after 1 month

• ..l. locked this topic