• Real name اِسْم
    Atif Manzoor
  • Age طِوَال
  • Nationality جَنَسِيَّه
    Pakistani
  • Country of residence بَلَدُ الْمَأوَى
    Pakistan
  • Introduction تَقْدِيْم
    I started vcmp in january 2019.I played LW in starting from my brother's account MKM....Kashif .When he banned from ghis server i started to play VKS.I was new in this server but i apply for FF and they accepted my application.So i was very happy to know that i am in a clan.When i join KK clan i left this clan.And this clan were closed in 10 day.So i join DS clan .This clan also closed in some days.Than i apply again for [FF]. They accept me in this clan.And i use sillent's account to add e in this clan.I dont know that he was ban in vks.Then MaSoN^ was ban me.
  • Ingame name اِسْمٌ فِيْ لَهْو
    GaLaXy*BoY
  • Previous ingame name(s) اَسْمَاءٌ خَالِيَةٌ فِيْ لَهْو
    Dark_Knight^
  • VCMP experience تَجْرُبَةُ وِيْ سِيْ اَمْ بِي
  • Weapon preference تَفْضِيلَةُ الْبَنَادِق
    Shotgun , m4 , M60 , ing
  • Previous clan(s) and reason for leaving فُرُقَ الْخَالِيَةُ وَ لِمَ تَرَكْتَهُم/تَرَكْتِهِم
    I had joined many clans like [FF] [DS] [KK] but these clans were closed.
  • Average ping تَأْخِير
  • Why are you interested in joining EK لِمَ تُرِيدُ/تُرِيدِينَ الْدُخُولَ فِي اِيلَايِتْكِلَرْزْ
    I want to join EK because I think it is very good clan.I want to teaming with EK members.So i want to join EK.
  • What benefits can you bring to the clan مَا تَسْتَطِيعُ عَلَيهِ لِلْفَرِيقِ مِنْ الْمَنَافِع
    First of all i will be loyal to the clan and try my best to to help my clan and will save it from all threats.
    I will be helping out my clan members and leader in any sort of trouble and will never let you guys down.
    I am also good at clan wars and experienced as well.
    I will be available at all the time when Ek community wants me, will be respecting my seniors and heads.
  • Name with tag
    EK.GaLaXy*BoY

Thank you for showing interest toward EK

Your application is under discussion

Please be patient

What is your name in VKs Official Server, and EC? What other servers do you play on, and which one do you play on the most?

• 1 month later...

Majority have voted no for you, try to hang around with other clan members so they get to know you, if your still interested in joining EK.

Denied.